Until Dawn

19QOS19

Surprised there isn't a topic about this yet. It's been getting rave reviews so far. Having watched some of it (about 10 mins) on Twitch I got the impression it could be similar to Heavy Rain (which I loved) but it's the horror genre, not a detective game. It looked pretty eerie from what I saw. I've read you choose the fate of 8 characters, which I'm guessing means you will play as 8 different folk? I know you dictate how the story goes with the choices you make so hopefully that gives it good replay value as well.

Going to see if Tesco have it in tonight and get cracking :)

(On a work computer so can't post a trailer!)

I have seen the advert for this and reminded me of Heavy rain and very small but Last of Us too.

My mrs livestreams on twitch and I think she is picking it up tomorrow.

Kaceytron aye? ;)

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching a playthrough on Youtube and it's proper jump scary.

The females in the game are superbly hot and bitchy as well..

I've been enjoying the achievement hunters LetsPlay channel play through.

Game looks a belter.

First playthrough of this game took me about seven or eight hours, wholly worth it. It's an interactive, choose-your-own adventure 80s style slasher. If that sounds like your thing, this game will be a blast for you. A few scares are a bit predictable (jump scares), but the atmosphere is very well done and the game is quite immersive and the voice acting is very well done. The only thing I'm curious about is how much the game changes with different in-game choices. There are eight characters, who can all live or die, and I ended with four alive. Will definitely play through it again and hope the game presents a distinctly different experience.

I just watched a play-through. Tend not to bother with these sorts of games as I went in the huff with the walking dead after killing off most of the decent characters.

I watched a play-through too and thought it looked great. They also made a lot decisions I wouldn't have done so it leaves room for me if I want to get the game. One issue though...

I preferred the story when it was more of a slasher and didn't like the introduction of the Wendigo.

I watched a play-through too and thought it looked great. They also made a lot decisions I wouldn't have done so it leaves room for me if I want to get the game. One issue though...

I preferred the story when it was more of a slasher and didn't like the introduction of the Wendigo.

Agree with Spoiler

Archived