• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown

McLaughlin. Taylor. Quinn. Considine

Flood. Robson.

Pawlett. Smith. Parker

Goodwillie

Why in god's name would we note play Ward?

Best available team should start, despite last nights scores we shouldn't take hibs lightly and although playing well we're Aberdeen, we can't afford to fanny about playing weakened sides in cups

Why in god's name would we note play Ward?

Best available team should start, despite last nights scores we shouldn't take hibs lightly and although playing well we're Aberdeen, we can't afford to fanny about playing weakened sides in cups

It's like some of us have no memories at all. If Del wants to mix it up a bit outfield, we have the depth to do that without weakening, but the keeper. f**k off. madness.

Annoyed I can't go to this. In terms of getting really invested in this one, it's a bonus fixture. If we beat the second best team in the country and qualify for a cup quarter final, I'll be delighted (and fucking surprised); if we don't, it's not really the main priority at the moment.

Hopefully that feeling translates to the players. Hope they're all right up for it but play without pressure. Tricky one for Stubbs, we look pretty blunt with one striker but I think they'll run all over a 4 man midfield. I'd be tempted to YOLO this one.

. If we beat the second best team in the country and qualify for a cup quarter final, I'll be delighted (and fucking surprised); if we don't, it's not really the main priority at the moment.

Celtic are playing Raith Rovers.

Didn't expect Malonga to start after getting taken off after an hour against Livi and Boyles been first sub to come in on place of a striker lately so I thought we might see Cummings on his own up front with Boyle added to midfield with 4-5-1 to begin with. Wouldnt mind seeing 3 at back with Henderson supporting Cummings up front 3-5-2 and having a good go at them. Off to meet mates at Harp and Castle now looking forward to this game.

Archived