Narcos

jimmy boo

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

I finished season 2 last night. I thought it was superb. To see how Pablo ends up after all those years of making billions, is frightening.

Possibility of season 3?

Series 3 is confirmed on BBC app!

I'm 5 into series 2 and loving it.

ETA...http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/narcos-netflix-two-seasons-renewed-1201852692/

Edited by jimmy boo

Series 3 is confirmed on BBC app!

I'm 5 into series 2 and loving it.

ETA...http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/narcos-netflix-two-seasons-renewed-1201852692/

No enough greenies for that news. Cheered me right up. Will prob concentrate on the Cali cartel. Hopefully Pena is back investigating

Watched the last episodes of series 2 today......every bit as good as the first series. So well made and brilliant performances from all the main characters made this compulsive viewing and really looking forward to the next series in 2017.

Also watched Sins Of The Father on Netflix (also on YouTube) Documentary film with Escobars wife and son Juan Pablo who makes contact with.........and tries to make peace with.... sons of two politicians who Pablo Escobar had executed at the height of his power and madness. Worth a watch and quite moving at points.

• 2 weeks later...