Narcos

jimmy boo

Just gets better and better. I don't get hooked on many series, but this is just brilliant. Can't wait till 4.

Seeimg a few folk mentioning el chapo, I tried to start it last night, my version on Netflix had English dubbed over it, which completely ruined it. I wasnt liking it anyway, thought it looked very cheap, so doubt I'll be bothering watching any more.

Will need to find something else instead.

Just gets better and better. I don't get hooked on many series, but this is just brilliant. Can't wait till 4.

Seeimg a few folk mentioning el chapo, I tried to start it last night, my version on Netflix had English dubbed over it, which completely ruined it. I wasnt liking it anyway, thought it looked very cheap, so doubt I'll be bothering watching any more.

Will need to find something else instead.

I'm enjoying Mr Mercedes at the moment [emoji106]

I enjoyed El Chapo. I think with Narcos, I was actually rooting for Escobar despite him being a fuckin maniac. Didn't feel like that with Chapo at all.

I've still not got round to watching El Chapo but it's on my to do list after I finish other stuff.

Finished the 3rd season the other night. While it wasnt quite the same without Escobar it was still fantastic.

I've watched about 5 minutes of El Chapo, wasnt too sure but will probably go back to it at some point.

Anyone else watched "Pablo Escobar el patron del mal" on Netflix? It starts off earlier in his life but is very similar to Narcos except its all in Spanish. 

12 hours ago, Mr X said:

Finished the 3rd season the other night. While it wasnt quite the same without Escobar it was still fantastic.

I've watched about 5 minutes of El Chapo, wasnt too sure but will probably go back to it at some point.

Anyone else watched "Pablo Escobar el patron del mal" on Netflix? It starts off earlier in his life but is very similar to Narcos except its all in Spanish. 

This is where I watched series 3 with subtitles...

https://hdeuropix.com/

• 2 weeks later...