RISE - The "Scottish Syriza"

DeeTillEhDeh

Don't bother. She is CURRENTLY in the SNP.

Uh huh.

Any chance you can answer the question rather than posturing ? Just in your own time..

Do you think Tamsin would find a happy home in RISE? What about John Mason? Somehow I doubt RISE will have a homophobic bigot chapter marching happily along, like the SNP do.

Turn it in, Anthony.

When you start answering questions on here, so will I. I responded to your predictable banter in the manner it deserved.

HTH.

Another quality contribution.

Isn't it time for your annual request to have your login blocked?

Uh huh.

Any chance you can answer the question rather than posturing ? Just in your own time..

Do you think Tamsin would find a happy home in RISE? What about John Mason? Somehow I doubt RISE will have a homophobic bigot chapter marching happily along, like the SNP do.

Hope Corbyn wants the buses prised from Soapy Souters hands that would be funny.SNP were all for that until Soapy got his chequebook out and wrote a nice fat reward for Wee Eck.

Don't have issues with their left of centre stance but the SSP will forever be tainted by the Sheridan scandal/ affair. RISE won't mask that.

What. Oh, wait, you're one of the ones who think it was some sort of feminazi witch hunt, aren't you.

As for "Tamsin", bear in mind that HB's beloved Labour Party apparently believes that anyone who ever changes political parties is not allowed to be in Labour any more.

Another quality contribution.

Isn't it time for your annual request to have your login blocked?

The thing is, Fidey continually has a dig at posters he taunts as raging or seething, but conveniently ignores his own most outstanding implosion on here after the Ref. Imaging begging the Mods to remove you from P&B because it's all become too much and you don't trust your own self control on what you might post next.?? Honestly forfuksake!!

The thing is, Fidey continually has a dig at posters he taunts as raging or seething, but conveniently ignores his own most outstanding implosion on here after the Ref. Imaging begging the Mods to remove you from P&B because it's all become too much and you don't trust your own self control on what you might post next.?? Honestly forfuksake!!

Actually on that subject I take it we will be having an anniversary of the referendum victory thread.All invited.....

Oh, Robert :(

I do enjoy getting you and H_B riled up to such unprecedented levels of seethe that you bring this up.

Most pleasing.

:)

Oh, Robert :(

I do enjoy getting you and H_B riled up to such unprecedented levels of seethe that you bring this up.

Most pleasing.

:)

I've not been riled enough yet, to whimper off sobbing uncontrollably ( another one of your favourites) until I could pull myself together and crawl back onto the board though eh?

Still great entertainment value however, please continue.

I've not been riled enough yet, to whimper off sobbing uncontrollably ( another one of your favourites) until I could pull myself together and crawl back onto the board though eh?

Still great entertainment value however, please continue.

^^^ shaking with rage, imo

Imaging begging the Mods to remove you from P&B because it's all become too much and you don't trust your own self control on what you might post next.??

I actually can't imagine this.

Actually on that subject I take it we will be having an anniversary of the referendum victory thread.All invited.....

Thats nice,off to do a nazi salute close to a war memorial again,then tell everybody not to disrespect our boys??