Kelpies v The Rock

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Kelpies are in Grangemouth so it has to be Big Wheel v rock

When I visited the Kelpies I parked in the stadium car park and walked about 5/10 mins to get to them. Does that mean the stadium is in Grangemouth or did I cross the border en route?

Also, what the hell do they do for visitor parking on a match day? The stadium car park was absolutely packed the day I was there.

When I visited the Kelpies I parked in the stadium car park and walked about 5/10 mins to get to them. Does that mean the stadium is in Grangemouth or did I cross the border en route?

Also, what the hell do they do for visitor parking on a match day? The stadium car park was absolutely packed the day I was there.

The stadium is in Grangemouth and there are stewards and signs up at the ground early on a Saturday home game to ensure there is no Helix parking.

There alot going through to this? Iv managed to swap shifts in work for this.

I've managed to switch shifts as well so I'll be there!

Hope we get the stand behind the goal again so we can have some fun with our Danny.

Hopefully get a few new signings sorted beforehand.

I've managed to switch shifts as well so I'll be there!

Hope we get the stand behind the goal again so we can have some fun with our Danny.

Hopefully get a few new signings sorted beforehand.

I highly doubt you will be behind the goals.

You will not bring more than 100 or so therefore you will be in the main stand

We probably will to be honest. We took 297 to Paisley, although local and on a Saturday even half that number would be comfortably over 100.

Be interesting to see how the crowd holds up from last weeks 3,900.

On one hand it's on bbc alba but it's also a Friday night and historically can be a good night of the week for crowds.

I think it'll still be over 3,000 but not sure by how much.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Archived