The Big Renfrewshire Derby: Greenock Morton v The Spoon-Burners

Reid is a good player. He was probably one of the better ones from the we came 2nd in the league. I reckon he'd do a good job for you lot if he was to come.

Also, Morgan is a greenock boy through and through so he will be doing no such damage to his local team.

If by Greenoci boy you mean a Sevco fan? Then yes. Was in my year; always thought Craig Knight was the better player and so did the majority..

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. He beat about 4 players. But that figure increases everytime it gets mentioned, once heard someone claim it was 9 men he beat. :lol:

Simon Lappin also ripped the net with his equaliser that day.

Makes a change fae ripping his tights.

I work with a couple of midden fans,they were telling me that they have sold out their ticket allocation,Should be a decent atmosphere.

It's still possible to buy tickets online, so this is a lot of nonsense. I think we'll bring a decent crowd though.

What allocation has you been given?

I assume the section to your left (if you're behind the goal) will be taped off.

Don`t know the allocation, sorry. Can we access the stand from the WDE if it`s pishing lol

What allocation has you been given?

I assume the section to your left (if you're behind the goal) will be taped off.

Any idea why the away fans only get the middle two sections of the WDE? Are the other sections unfit for use, so to speak, or is it another one of the rather stupid money saving schemes?

Don`t know the allocation, sorry. Can we access the stand from the WDE if it`s pishing lol

It reads on the official site like you're only getting the WDE, which is unusual, but with a bit of the Cowshed being taken up by the TV camera gantry they have maybe allocated more space for home fans.

Any idea why the away fans only get the middle two sections of the WDE? Are the other sections unfit for use, so to speak, or is it another one of the rather stupid money saving schemes?

Probably due to the proximity to the cowshed and the potential for them to vault the wall if they score.

It reads on the official site like you're only getting the WDE, which is unusual, but with a bit of the Cowshed being taken up by the TV camera gantry they have maybe allocated more space for home fans.

Thanks bud!

Archived