Central Sectional League Cup groups

glensmad

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we could beat Robroy and what I seen last night the Bankies will get to the final

Why not just go the whole way bankiebhoy and say you will win the final 5-0.

What an opportunity for Greenock, Vale of Clyde, Wishaw and Lanark, with one of those four guaranteed to be in the final.

The "big guns" (Rob Roy, Clydebank, Pollok and Petershill) are all in the other half of the draw, so it's a big chance for one of the four above to win a trophy.

What an opportunity for Greenock, Vale of Clyde, Wishaw and Lanark, with one of those four guaranteed to be in the final.

The "big guns" (Rob Roy, Clydebank, Pollok and Petershill) are all in the other half of the draw, so it's a big chance for one of the four above to win a trophy.

As Mr Magoo might say...it's hard to see past Wishy for the final. :)

Think we could beat Robroy and what I seen last night the Bankies will get to the final

Unlucky

Rob Roy v Petershill

Vale of Clyde v Wishaw

semis next wednesday night 6.30

Guy's tonight on my way home around 8 it was heck of a dark . Think the last 20/30mins of both games will be played in the near dark especially if it's a dull day. Hope you had some carrots with your dinner tonight jon , will be murder for a keeper.

Guy's tonight on my way home around 8 it was heck of a dark . Think the last 20/30mins of both games will be played in the near dark especially if it's a dull day. Hope you had some carrots with your dinner tonight jon , will be murder for a keeper.

Wee alfie 2 will b good for the carrots

Archived