Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

I thought that was a decent game with Dundee just about deserving it although if Bain doesn't make a great save and it's a draw I don't think there could be many complaints.

Low was excellent for Dundee what a cracking player whilst O'Halloran Is getting better and better, it's really good to see consistency from him, those two were the stand out players I thought. Also it was Really upsetting to see two of my favourite association footballers Chris Kane and wee Greggy not getting on, I hope that was just a one off. I was fairly close to that and didn't see any spitting or stamping but then again I was pretty mortal.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tam Scobbie is a fucking shambles of player btw back to the player who came in at left back a few years ago rarely in the correct position. I don't know if it's just a confidence thing because he was looking fairly accomplished for a period but whatever it is he needs to be out of the side for his good and the good of the team.

Also it was Really upsetting to see two of my favourite association footballers Chris Kane and wee Greggy not getting on, I hope that was just a one off. I was fairly close to that and didn't see any spitting or stamping but then again I was pretty mortal.

Didn't happen - I looked for anything like that after the earlier 'some boys said' comments on here - Greg gives Chris a wee shove in the back after Kane had tackled him to give away a throw in, Chris got mildly upset with it - that's all - just some boys looking for outrage

Now we've got the pleasantries out of the way, let's get down to business, how was your food?

Maaaaaate we got in at 11 and the Meat House didn't open until 11.30 so we went to that nice boozer over the road from the Queens hotel and ended up getting a roll in there, which was fucking gid like. Then we got on the batter, a wee bitty annoyed I didn't get my venison burger tbh.

I wonder if he/she has changed their mind?

Definitely not changed my mind based on his performance yesterday. 9/10 of his crosses trickled along the floor and were easily cleared, the time he actually managed to swing in a decent ball McLean scored from it but not enough to be wanking over IMO.

He'd be trumped if he came up against a half decent full back, like he was when Meggat came on.. very easy to defend against, just show on to his left foot and don't let him get down the right.

It was Tonic, great place that, I would have ordered a crocodile burger if I'd know mainly so I could have have told them to make it snappy when ordering lawl.

I've never been the Phoenix despite being up the Perth roads millions of times.

Tonic does fucking crocodile burgers, so sure they have venison burgers too. Outrageous.

They used to. It was called the Bambi Burger.

There's also the rabbit Watership Down Burger, which has the description "you've read the book, you've seen the film, now eat the cast".

Definitely not changed my mind based on his performance yesterday. 9/10 of his crosses trickled along the floor and were easily cleared, the time he actually managed to swing in a decent ball McLean scored from it but not enough to be wanking over IMO.

He'd be trumped if he came up against a half decent full back, like he was when Meggat came on.. very easy to defend against, just show on to his left foot and don't let him get down the right.

So Kevin Holts not even half decent?

It was Tonic, great place that, I would have ordered a crocodile burger if I'd know mainly so I could have have told them to make it snappy when ordering lawl.

I've never been the Phoenix despite being up the Perth roads millions of times.

Tonic does decent burgers but is probably my least favorite boozer in town. You should have done the Phoenix

Archived