Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see that nearly 3 years after I took these images they keep coming up on these threads.

I could see the point in this if he were an ex-dab or whatever, but I remember this happening and everyone in the Derry around me were saying "who the f**k is this p***k"?

I could see the point in this if he were an ex-dab or whatever, but I remember this happening and everyone in the Derry around me were saying "who the f**k is this p***k"?

I remember seeing the ginger goon running up to the Derry and watching him thinking "OMG, I'M GOING TO TELL THE GRANDKIDS I RAN THE DERRY GAUNTLET" as we all sat there with our arms folded trying to figure out who he was.

Liars. The Derry was frothing with seethe.

If tapping people on the shoulder and saying "Who is that stupid looking nonce?" is frothing with seethe, then yes, it was frothing with seethe.

Genuine question: Is he the same player or not when he was originally with you lot? I'm asking because I remember him being papped on the bench for Hibs last season due to him being "off the boil" (shite).

If tapping people on the shoulder and saying "Who is that stupid looking nonce?" is frothing with seethe, then yes, it was frothing with seethe.

Genuine question: Is he the same player or not when he was originally with you lot? I'm asking because I remember him being papped on the bench for Hibs last season due to him being "off the boil" (shite).

Ginger Iniesta m8.

Archived