Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The venison burger they do is brilliant. Has a lovely bit of Stornaway black pudding on it as well.

A man after my heart. It's overpriced, definitely, but the food is decent. My mates ex fiancé works in there and she's extremely attractive. Bit of a cow though, but she squirts.

A man after my heart. It's overpriced, definitely, but the food is decent. My mates ex fiancé works in there and she's extremely attractive. Bit of a cow though, but she squirts.

Aye. Like what's been said, the fact they charge for sides individually is pretty shite, but there's no doubting the food is pretty good.

And I know some of the waitresses that work in there, although whether they squirt or not is yet to be discovered.

Are her initials MO? I have an ex who I was told started working in a restaurant recently and split up with her fiancé.

If it is her I can verify every part of your story.

ETA I'd actually upgrade from bit of a cow tbh....

Archived