Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have other stories. Would you like to hear about the time I drove to Dunfermline once?

Only if you went to IKEA

I still find the "Toby Carvery" hilarious.

Why would you want your boaby chopped off tbh.

Toby Carvery is fucking brilliant, great place to go for a all you can eat breakfast when you're hanging out your arse. And the carvery is delightful.

Tbf you are correct, I was misremembering slightly. I drove to Perth and played a gig at a place called The Green Rooms (worst sound guy ever), then afterwards I went outside, got in my car and drove off. On the way out of Perth I noticed the Robert Burns Lounge. So really I drove to Perth once and the only thing I saw was The Green Rooms and the Robert Burns Lounge.

Green Rooms is easily the best pub in Perth. I don't know where I'd go if it shut down, it's got almost everything you want.

Yes.

It's very similar to the Perth tale. Infact, they occurred only days apart. I drove to Dunfermline to play a gig at a place called Monty's Bar. The streets were quite confusing and the sat nav tried to take us down a wee street which had a bollard blocking the road. As such, I had to reverse and then park at the bus station to make a phone call to my friend on how to navigate to Montys Bar. He successfully directed me there. I then decided to go up the hill to a bank machine to withdraw money. I noticed a jakie looking fellow hanging around and he pinged his cigarette into a giant plant pot which was decorating the street, he then approached me and asked for spare change. I informed him I only had the money in my hand and no change was there to be given. He accepted this and I walked on, although I noticed the plant pot was smouldering away from his cigarette and I thought "I hope that doesn't catch fire". I then played the gig which went well and afterwards went outside and drove home. On the way home whilst hurtling along the motorway, a seagull flew from a tree and smashed into my windscreen. I thought this to be unusual as I didn't think seagulls were found so far inland.

It's only a feeling but I reckon we'll click tomorrow at Dens. Dundee are alright and will give us a game no doubt but if we get it right think we'll be comfy.

In all seriousness anything from 4-0 Dundee to 3-1 us.

Shut up you bet shitting shitehouse.

Green Rooms is easily the best pub in Perth. I don't know where I'd go if it shut down, it's got almost everything you want.

So in my brief two hours or so in Perth I witnessed the best and worst pubs the city has to offer? A successful night all round. The green rooms was a decent pub tbf.

So in my brief two hours or so in Perth I witnessed the best and worst pubs the city has to offer? A successful night all round. The green rooms was a decent pub tbf.

Aye but you would have passed Toby Carvery as you drove up the Dundee road so your night wasn't a complete success.

Aye but you would have passed Toby Carvery as you drove up the Dundee road so your night wasn't a complete success.

What do you do if you need a shit in the green rooms? I noticed the toilet only had urinals and a poster on the wall saying not to take drugs on the premises.

It's very similar to the Perth tale. Infact, they occurred only days apart. I drove to Dunfermline to play a gig at a place called Monty's Bar. The streets were quite confusing and the sat nav tried to take us down a wee street which had a bollard blocking the road. As such, I had to reverse and then park at the bus station to make a phone call to my friend on how to navigate to Montys Bar. He successfully directed me there. I then decided to go up the hill to a bank machine to withdraw money. I noticed a jakie looking fellow hanging around and he pinged his cigarette into a giant plant pot which was decorating the street, he then approached me and asked for spare change. I informed him I only had the money in my hand and no change was there to be given. He accepted this and I walked on, although I noticed the plant pot was smouldering away from his cigarette and I thought "I hope that doesn't catch fire". I then played the gig which went well and afterwards went outside and drove home. On the way home whilst hurtling along the motorway, a seagull flew from a tree and smashed into my windscreen. I thought this to be unusual as I didn't think seagulls were found so far inland.

Nice. Ever had a gig in Kirkcaldy?

Here Dundee people what's the Meat House on the Perth Road like? Think I'm heading there for some food before beers with the #ladz

I've been, it's pretty good. Portions could be bigger and as G-Man says, a little pricey - but the food is nice. I also recommend the Romanian white wine they offer, had a glass with my burger and it went down a treat.

Here Dundee people what's the Meat House on the Perth Road like? Think I'm heading there for some food before beers with the #ladz

Doesnt seem that pricey till you realise you order just a bit of meat and any chips, sauces, salads etc are all individually ordered and priced.

I'm not usually into cocktails but they did a couple of different and v v dece ones last time I was there.

I spent £120 on a 3 courser for 2 people with a fair few bevvies.

Archived