Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

She didn't sound very clever :lol:

Was she wearing glasses or not. That helps.

The irrational hatred and warped opinion some of you guys still hold over no voters is worrying.

She was speaking about business and just seemed to be havering a load of shite. I expected to be more impressed considering. I don't mean her accent or the tone she was speaking in I mean the words that were coming out of her mouth.

post-14721-14394237314805_thumb.jpg

I voted No. There is no irrational hatred or warped opinion. The criticisms of Michelle Mone on here are almost all fairly justified.

Her businesses ran at a loss so therefore it pretty understandable that people are questioning how she can be deemed competent to advise on starting up or running a business.

As a person she just comes across as rash, with an outrageous craving for attention and a gross self-importance.

I voted No. Michelle Mone is an arsehole.

You voted no Milesy?

Expected better from you.

She supports the team whose name you can't bring yourself to type and her religion would stop her being your acquaintance.

Let's have it right,on any other thread, you wouldn't give a monkeys about her.

I don't give a monkeys about her, and if she'd been in the Yes camp neither would you. Her religion matters nothing to me whatsoever. Edited by RedRob72

Probably been mentioned before, but I didn't realise she was a Labour supporter until 2009 when she threatened to leave the UK if the Government raised the tax rates on earnings over £150,000.

She then threatened to leave the country in 2011 if we voted SNP. She stayed.

She then threatened to leave if we voted Yes in 2014. We voted No.

She left.

BRITAIN'S new business start-up czar Michelle Mone avoided tax using a scheme of the kind branded "morally repugnant" by Chancellor George Osborne.

The lingerie entrepreneur used employee benefit trusts or EBTs - the loophole that landed Rangers FC in court - before her high-profile but small bra firm suffered substantial losses.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/homenews/13593438.New_Tory_business_start_up_czar_Mone_in_tax_avoidance_row/

Ms Mone and her then husband and business partner Michael Mone were trustees of those EBTs, the accounts said.

Aye.

BRITAIN'S new business start-up czar Michelle Mone avoided tax using a scheme of the kind branded "morally repugnant" by Chancellor George Osborne.

The lingerie entrepreneur used employee benefit trusts or EBTs - the loophole that landed Rangers FC in court - before her high-profile but small bra firm suffered substantial losses.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/homenews/13593438.New_Tory_business_start_up_czar_Mone_in_tax_avoidance_row/

Ms Mone and her then husband and business partner Michael Mone were trustees of those EBTs, the accounts said.

Aye.

She's a wee smasher, isn't she?

From the comments.

Lewis says:

11 August, 2015 at 11:30 am

About 14 years ago Michelle was invited to my school, at one time her school, to talk to pupils about careers etc.

It boiled down to – don’t worry about exams or working hard in class, I didn’t and look at me.

Solid advice.

From today's Herald article:

"multi-millionaire Douglas Anderson of GAP Group casts doubt on her suitability for this role. He said: There is no way she is qualified to advise anybody on setting up a profitable business, because, quite simply, she hasn't." "

Misogynist!

The fact that there's loads of Tories going 'naw dinnae' speaks volumes.

I think I've figured it. It's not that she's a Tory as Ruth is secretly liked, if not loved by us all.

It's not because she is a businesswoman as Ann Gloag is well respected within the business community.

It's not because she is a unionist, plenty of folk campaigned for no and while I thought they were wrong, I could admire them for their stance. Charlie Kennedy springs to mind.

It is because she screams 'LOOK AT ME, look at how successful I am you bunch of peasants'. She is a master of self importance, completely unaware of how she comes across. A cup full of talent for publicity in a sea of ambition, she would sell your granny for glue and don't you forget it.

And it rubs most sensible Scots up the wrong way. She's a hero to unionist trolls though, you can see it on here.

Spot on,