Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

• 2 weeks later...

I see Mone and Barrowmans racehorses are not subject to their asset freeze and they will continue to run in their name and colours. One of their horses is 3rd fav anti post for the National. It would be unheard of for winning owners of a GN horse not to be there on the day. Usually that would result in massive publicity especially when they come from outwith the racing community. 

On 10/02/2024 at 10:33, Billy Jean King said:

I see Mone and Barrowmans racehorses are not subject to their asset freeze and they will continue to run in their name and colours. One of their horses is 3rd fav anti post for the National. It would be unheard of for winning owners of a GN horse not to be there on the day. Usually that would result in massive publicity especially when they come from outwith the racing community. 

What the nag called,

Bought With Your Money Peasants

On 10/02/2024 at 10:33, Billy Jean King said:

Amazing you managed to see this as won't be getting run by msm 

They're busy talking about ipad wanking sessions ot WhatsApp threads

3 hours ago, Binos said:

Amazing you managed to see this as won't be getting run by msm 

They're busy talking about ipad wanking sessions ot WhatsApp threads

Not sure what you mean. I was referring to the publicity on the day of the GN if it won it.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

image.png.d850dabd6fffd6e94825a3f6c9dc9dd1.png

As I said,  did well to find it

Just looked on mirror news uk headlines,  story doesn't feature 

Nor does it on guardian uk news headlines 

Neither on bbc news Scotland headlines,  though they do have story about cosla being in dispute with ministers and another on long awaited ferry trial 

23 minutes ago, Binos said:

Neither on bbc news Scotland headlines,  though they do have story about cosla being in dispute with ministers and another on long awaited ferry trial 

What do you think people care more about?  Whether their council tax is going to go up or pubic services be cut or whether some nag is going to run in a horse race?

19 minutes ago, Binos said:

You don't think the cosla dispute and ferry stories are more important than whether Michelle Mone might have a horse running in the Grand National?

It's rightfully big news in Sporting Life though.

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/monbeg-genius-to-test-national-claims-at-kelso/215842

You're right 

It's a non story

A Scottish business person,  made a peer after bribing the current foreign secretary former pm architect of brexit which has worsened the UK, and her husband are crooks 

Deserved an evening of headlines in the Scottish press, about the same duration as our only oil refinery is shutting 

However WhatsApp and ipad wanking, get that churned out for 2 weeks worth each

2 hours ago, Left Back said:

What do you think people care more about?  Whether their council tax is going to go up or pubic services be cut or whether some nag is going to run in a horse race?

They care about the council tax. However, if c***s like Mone and her ilk (of whom there are many) would maybe stop robbing the public purse for 5 minutes, the council tax maybe wouldn't be going up so much.

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/01/2024 at 16:54, Molotov said:

This is a very deep dive into Barrowmans affairs…..

https://taxpolicy.org.uk/2024/01/18/barrowman_fraud/

I reckon him and David Murray of Oldco must be good pals as it describes in detail the EBT tax avoidance scheme. 

Should Barrowman have his own thread on P&B? 

Yes.