Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

Why are you lads so obsessed by her!?

Sit down Rob, eh?

I see she was crowing on Twitter about a meeting she had with Ian Duncan Smith.

I'm surprised a black hole wasn't created by the concentrated levels of c**t in one place.

She didn't sound very clever. She seemed to be havering a load of shite. I expected her to sound pretty impressive when speaking about business considering she has achieved what she has.

It's not difficult.

She's an abject bam. Not very bright at all.

ETA: Let me add arsehole to the above:

36zohLZ9_normal.jpg @MichelleMone
It's unfortunately called the #SNP supporters who don't like a success story
Edited by Fide

She didn't sound very clever. She seemed to be havering a load of shite. I expected her to sound pretty impressive when speaking about business considering she has achieved what she has.

It's not difficult.

Right. Ok.

post-28369-Cheryl-Cole-ok-eye-roll-gif-w

Pretty nasty piece on her on WoS. He's a sharp guy but he's letting his thinly veiled misogyny out in full force in that one.

Colour me surprised.

Care to expand or?

"She doesn't sound clever" just struck me as a strange criticism.

Just read it - where was the misogyny?

I don't know, if you don't think this is misogynistic then I'm at a loss:

Personal issues appear to have contributed to at least some of Mone’s behaviour as an employer. The Woods case played out against a backdrop of the disintegration of Mone’s marriage to business partner Michael. In February this year she confessed to having committed several violent crimes when the union broke up, including “trashing”a £100,000 Porsche, destroying his clothes and putting laxatives in his coffee.

Also didn't particularly like this oblique, irrelevant and petty dig:

(Mone is, in fairness, no stranger to changing sides, having converted from Protestant to Catholicism when she fell pregnant as a teenager.)

and this was...unnecessary

She now punts dodgy diet pills to fat women

Even if there were no blatant examples like the above, the whole thing has the general undercurrent of a successful businesswoman's career being trashed in a cack handed way that you can't really imagine being done to a man.

I should add that I have no time whatsoever for Michelle Mone as a person, I don't want her to get a peerage for services to Better Together, but some of the abuse she is taking is hardly helping the media depiction of the 'cybernats.'

Edited by Virtual Insanity

I don't know, if you don't think this is misogynistic then I'm at a loss:

Also didn't particularly like this oblique, irrelevant and petty dig:

(Mone is, in fairness, no stranger to changing sides, having converted from Protestant to Catholicism when she fell pregnant as a teenager.)

and this was...unnecessary

She now punts dodgy diet pills to fat women

Even if there were no blatant examples like the above, the whole thing has the general undercurrent of a successful businesswoman's career being trashed in a cack handed way that you can't really imagine being done to a man.

I should add that I have no time whatsoever for Michelle Mone as a person, I don't want her to get a peerage for services to Better Together, but some of the abuse she is taking is hardly helping the media depiction of the 'cybernats.'

So, basically nothing misogynistic. Or you don't understand the word.

The "blatant examples" you give are nothing of the sort.