Hibernian vs Greenock Morton

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is brilliant stuff. Someone has actually written this sentence and the proof is out there on the Internet for the world to see,

Unfortunately he actually believes this pish he spouts. :(

Thing is Morton, and probably Cowden, have won more trophies than Hibs.

Not particularly happy with the £22 but i'm going tomorrow. As one or two have said on the Morton forum - if Hibs don't manage to impose themselves in the first half, their fans might become impatient. Our team staged a few comebacks last season and have shown a great fighting spirit - but I wouldn't like to lose an early goal in this one. Looking forward to the day out, regardless. :)

Any hibs fans know the latest time I'd be able to get in to the ground at tomorrow?

In the Hibs end I've got in through the turnstile as late as 30 mins in. It may be different in the away end though especially if you're buying a ticket on the day from one of the pods

Your overuse of the word "then" would suggest you're the thick one.

It's quite adorable the fact you spent the time to make sure every piece of grammar and punctuation was correct in this post before hitting reply so it couldn't come back to bite you on the arse, when your posts before and after this one doesn't show quite the same level of steely determination.

It's quite adorable the fact you spent the time to make sure every piece of grammar and punctuation was correct in this post before hitting reply so it couldn't come back to bite you on the arse, when your posts before and after this one doesn't show quite the same level of steely determination.

Tinfoil hat stuff here :lol:

Archived