Sur7ivor

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder which team didnt bother their arses, I'm sure the Underfoxes would be good judging from my time in their PMs whilst most of the teams have got survivor veterans who surely would do something.

As for us like our team song, we're prepared.

tumblr_n64iklgCqF1rr4acuo1_500.gif

1 team has put in an incredible amount of preparation for this task

3 teams have put in a good amount of preparation

1 team has done fcuk all :lol:

After the task can you confirm what teams did what or would that be against the game?

Hold the bus!

In a rare error from me I accidently posted the questions for a split second instead of hitting preview. I believe 2 team members from 2 different teams have seen this.

In the spirit of the game can people admit if they saw these, I think I saw 2 team members who saw this

Will need to think on what I do here

Hold the bus!

In a rare error from me I accidently posted the questions for a split second instead of hitting preview. I believe 2 team members from 2 different teams have seen this.

In the spirit of the game can people admit if they saw these, I think I saw 2 team members who saw this

Will need to think on what I do here

I saw them, hense my post in the team thread.

Well.. it will certainly be a tainted victory if Team Buffalo/Underfoxes somehow end up winning this task.. Itzdrk and DonnieDarko are probably sending private messages (without inviting DavidMcG) as we speak.

DavidMcG - how are the questions going to be numbered?

Will it be 1-30 and 1-30? Or just 1-60?

Archived