Sur7ivor

Welcome to the game thread!

Game starts officially on Sunday - I will give some clue to the first task tonight

Confirmed teams

Underfoxes

1. Albino Rover
2. Itzdrk
3. ArmadaleKillie
4. CountyFan
5. Wilkinson1998
Hippos
1. Gydiamond
2. ThatBoyRonaldo
3. DarkBlue62
4. Shelldon
5. david spooniesta
Buffalo
1. Sooky
2. Lichtgilphead
3. DonnieDarko
4. DensParkNumber1
5. Number one wasp
Tigerblood
1. Ludo
2. MarkoRaj
3. Kyle
4. johnnynivenEC
5. Airdrie Onions
Lionblood
1. The Real Saints
2. GingerSaint
3. Sloop John B
4. Jambo Stu
5. Nizlopi
Enjoy! :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway my first time in TigerBlood, but #boxoffice teams are likely to attract #boxoffice players.

Feel for Shelldon who is obviously going to be shafted after the first challenge just for being associated with me.

I wanted Shelldon just not you. At least you're not bitter about it though.

After all what Ludo said about Lichtie in the PMs with me. It must really sting to have to work with him. I worry for the lad especially as Ludo will be very angry and emotional after such a traumatic draft.

I've made it clear to Lichtie, as long as he's honest and as long as he works hard, it's a clean slate. I doubt I was on his list of captain's, but we've been thrown together and I think he has something to prove not to me, but everyone else that dismissed him too.

Must be a worry for TRS that a player can be so deceitful before the game even began, he'll no doubt be looking over his shoulder.

A photo of a lion winning a race against a few harmless buffalo? OK.

58958.jpg

I'm not picking your team out in particular, it's just there are more buffalo and lion scenarios than hippos and foxes! :lol:

Must be a worry for TRS that a player can be so deceitful before the game even began, he'll no doubt be looking over his shoulder.

The only reason I'll be looking over my shoulder is to keep track of how far the other teams are lagging behind us.

Archived