Pish Adverts

Those sisters with the keyboard and the rattle singing

The 1st song was annoying. There si now a 2nd ad with a more annoying sing.
They need to die.

This strikes me as the type of advert that's been purposely made to be extra annoying just so people talk about *insert name of specific building society* by whinging about it to everyone they know. Sadly not an uncommon tactic these days. C***s.

This strikes me as the type of advert that's been purposely made to be extra annoying just so people talk about *insert name of specific building society* by whinging about it to everyone they know. Sadly not an uncommon tactic these days. C***s.
I kinda get that, but I never understand it. It was the same with the Guinness adverts - everyone was saying how clever it was that they got everyone talking about Guinness but I don't know anyone who didn't drink the stuff that suddenly thought "You know what, I fancy a pint of the black stuff about now". Ads that get people talking to increase brand awareness are fine for smaller brands that many people don't know or when a new line of products is being launched but everyone knew Guinness was a dark beer and everyone knows Nationwide sell mortgages and other banking services. Their shitty ads don't make me want to use any of their services (if anything it's the opposite) so what purpose do they actually serve?

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 19:35, Hedgecutter said:

They've made another one.

On 1/22/2018 at 22:22, Hedgecutter said:

That Halifax advert with Top Cat.

Wait until you see it at the cinema with the 'hilarious out takes' :o 

Ok, I admit it. I giggled :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Aye but according to the world of adverts when women even hear so much as the 'ch' sound from the word 'chocolate' they collapse in to a tittering mess It's treated like some naughty secret but also like some dark addiction at the same time, as if it's some sort of huge deal.

Chocolate based 'banter' is the female equivalent of 'LAD banter'.

Edited by DA Baracus