Pish Adverts

Oakfurnitureland.

Annoying tune but even more annoying characters. The older fat guy and the gurning young guy both need locked inside of the shitey 'no veneer' cabinets and thrown in to the sea.

Also we're supposed to believe that the old fat guy can afford a decent house with decent stuff in it (not stuff he hawks) on the salary on a shop floor salesman. At least they sometimes make out that the young guy is homeless.

c***s.

Sorry, as has already been covered, while every person in the Hungry House adverts are cretins, the worst is this one:

The longer you look, the worse it gets. While it may seem obvious from the thumbnail the c**t on the right's afro comb nearly sent me over the edge when I first noticed it.

That fucking Scooby Doo/Bank advert is excruciating.

I think it's Nationwide that have an awful one with a guy and a bird who are fwends in a photobooth. I hope the pair of them are bullied to death like the Frosties kid. 

These two are brutal. The scooby doo one looks like no effort has gone into the advert bar getting the rights to use the cartoon.

All of the life insurance adverts show a healthy 30-year-old non-smoker being told he can have several hundred grand's worth of coverage for buttons each month.

Why don't they show us a 55-year-old wreck on forty a day and see what his monthly payments would be?

Edited by GordonD

Tbf any advert with Corden in it is Pish by it's very definition. Has anyone seen the latest 3 minute long Warburton's ad? I'm not a huge Peter Kay fan at the best of times but it's basically just ways to shoehorn as many of his old catchphrases into 3 minutes as possible. They must have some advertisement budget though, seeing as they had Sly Stallone in one and the entire cast of the Muppets in another.

On 07/10/2017 at 12:17, Salvo Montalbano said:

Tbf any advert with Corden in it is Pish by it's very definition. Has anyone seen the latest 3 minute long Warburton's ad? I'm not a huge Peter Kay fan at the best of times but it's basically just ways to shoehorn as many of his old catchphrases into 3 minutes as possible. They must have some advertisement budget though, seeing as they had Sly Stallone in one and the entire cast of the Muppets in another.

I did like the Stallone one, when he gets into the wrong side of the lorry cab.

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 20:39, Melanius Mullarkey said:

"It's June, Dad"
"hi"
" Hi June how are you"

Get her fucking pumped ya auld dick.

(Sun life over 50 plan)

There's a new advert, the auld boy pops next door to show Jean his parsnip.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

What the hell was that Pizza Hut advert with the Rainbow characters? Made no sense at all. If anything I now fancy a Domino's.

Very odd, anyone who prefers Pizza Hut takeaway to Domino's is One For The Watching anyway.

Guest Moomintroll

TUI are really starting to piss me off, between that bint with her stupid song and that bellend gibbering about crisps, it's probably best if I avoid Sky 1 for a while.