Pish Adverts

It's been posted here before, but they've started showing it again.
The Morrison's advert with the family having a barbecue when the local neds chuck their football over the fence, barge into the garden and practically demand free burgers. Personally, I'd have given the ringleader a very closeup view of the barbecue coals to encourage him not to do it again.

Literally every Morrisons advert has me seething in some way. That "Baby Jack" one may be the worst yet.

This new Nationwide advert is remarkable. The overly earnest poetry they've been flogging for months has stopped rhyming and is somehow more annoying. Even the premise of that loyalty one is bullshit. "Oh I asked my gran why she was turning her carrier bags inside out and she said it was because she was using bags from a different shop and didn't want them to see." If she loved the shop that much why was she shopping somewhere else in the first place you weeble-arsed cow? f**k off.

12 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This new Nationwide advert is remarkable. The overly earnest poetry they've been flogging for months has stopped rhyming and is somehow more annoying. Even the premise of that loyalty one is bullshit. "Oh I asked my gran why she was turning her carrier bags inside out and she said it was because she was using bags from a different shop and didn't want them to see." If she loved the shop that much why was she shopping somewhere else in the first place you weeble-arsed cow? f**k off.

Her gran should have popped one of the bags over her fat head.

Also the concept of loyalty when it comes to banks is incredibly laughable. Stupid old cuntress rimming capitalism and thinking there's some sort virtue in it.

Anyway, there's a new We Buy Any Car one where a phenomenally stupid woman is crowing about how she could have got more money elsewhere but that We Buy Any Car saved her loads of time. She's actually wilfully pleased at being ripped off and thinks others should be too, all because it apparently saves some undisclosed amount of time. She claims her time is valuable to her whilst at the same time demonstrating that it's clearly not.

There's another one with a 30 something Scottish bird who, if this is real life, has most likely never had a job in her life and stays in mum and dads guest house.

Tart.

5 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Apart from pishy auld folk, who comes to the door with a hot pie?

It's too early in the morning to think of a cleverer answer than, "yer maw".

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 07:42, Boghead ranter said:

Any adverts that are created to 'fit' with a current high-profile event.

Current offender is British Gas, who have a cringy Wimbledon themed radio advert, topped with the phrase "new boilers please".

Current offender is in fact Muller yoghurts who have had this on the go for about four months:

At least their other effort with noted British sprinting hopeful Adam Gemili backfired hilariously when he failed his qualifier and won't be appearing in the actual championship himself: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/40572186

The Hungry House thing with that camp guy banging on about how the ability to use chopsticks is a sign of intelligence - and then makes a complete c**t of trying to pick up a piece of food.

12 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Current offender is in fact Muller yoghurts who have had this on the go for about four months:

At least their other effort with noted British sprinting hopeful Adam Gemili backfired hilariously when he failed his qualifier and won't be appearing in the actual championship himself: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/40572186

Muller ads, every one. Scherzinger displays what a shite actress she is, while building up to the "oh look, she's got yoghurt on the end of her nose!" ending.

Tatty-fucking-hilarious.

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 14:27, GordonD said:

The Hungry House thing with that camp guy banging on about how the ability to use chopsticks is a sign of intelligence - and then makes a complete c**t of trying to pick up a piece of food.

The more you look at this the worse it gets

Since that Pyjama Mamas ad was pointed out on here, I've noticed an increase in the number of messes who can't be bothered to wash and put on big girl clothes. Always wearing make-up, though, but that might be the previous day's residue.

Since that Pyjama Mamas ad was pointed out on here, I've noticed an increase in the number of messes who can't be bothered to wash and put on big girl clothes. Always wearing make-up, though, but that might be the previous day's residue.

Standard Alloa attire Dave.