Pish Adverts

Must be.  IN the middle of Dundee the other week there was a wee stand with the Open Claret Jug standing on it and folk standing there getting their photos taken alongside it.  THere were two "bouncers" guarding it and quite frankly, I think even I could have battered both of them and nicked the trophy.
Im guessing it was more likely:
https://www.trophystore.co.uk/resin-st-andrews-claret-jug-golf-award-21cm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg4iC6eGb2wIV6rXtCh2dewD-EAQYASABEgLKG_D_BwE

I’m fairly sure that the original claret jug never leaves the R&A clubhouse and even the trophy handed to the champion golfer is a replica of the original. Happy to be corrected.

I’m fairly sure that the original claret jug never leaves the R&A clubhouse and even the trophy handed to the champion golfer is a replica of the original. Happy to be corrected.

Not sure that's right, seem to remember Paul Laurie putting it in his car and driving home with it after he won at Carnoustie,the Wimbledon trophies don't leave the All England club, seem to remember Andy Murray saying he took the trophy into the locker room, went for an ice bath, got photo taken with and it was the last he seen of the big trophy, but they do get a smaller replica to keep

11 hours ago, ecto said:

the Wimbledon trophies don't leave the All England club, 

Probably don't want to let it out of the country. I bet they'd have let Tim Henman take it home if he'd ever won it.

11 hours ago, GordonD said:

Probably don't want to let it out of the country. I bet they'd have let Tim Henman take it home if he'd ever won it.

Aye, that's right, you do realise how pathetic you sound?, you don't, ffs

6 hours ago, ecto said:

Aye, that's right, you do realise how pathetic you sound?, you don't, ffs

You think? The All-England Club refused to give John McEnroe honorary membership after the won the Men's Singles in 1981 because they didn't think he was classy enough.

The TUI one with the guy on the sunbed trying to reach his drink, which is on a table about an inch out of his reach. In the end a waiter comes and hands it to him - if it had been me I'd have poured it over the lazy c**t's chest

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 01:16, Zen Archer said:

Zlatan and his prestidigitation in the Visa advert.

Why are two people in the background wearing different scarves both celebrating the goal?

Oh, and those Coral "bet savvy" adverts.