Pish Adverts

• 2 weeks later...

The AA singing baby advert (Tina Turner).

Surprisingly the singing baby isnt the most annoying part of that advert.

Its the p***k driving the car who as soon as the engine management light flicks on, he pulls over at the first lay-by and calls the AA.

I drove around in my Dads old Fiat Uno with the engine management light on for 2 years and it was fine.

The AA fucker is a twat as well though. 

The AA singing baby advert (Tina Turner).
Surprisingly the singing baby isnt the most annoying part of that advert.
Its the p***k driving the car who as soon as the engine management light flicks on, he pulls over at the first lay-by and calls the AA.
I drove around in my Dads old Fiat Uno with the engine management light on for 2 years and it was fine.
The AA fucker is a twat as well though. 

^^^ I've been meaning to post this for weeks.

See the full movie at Estrella Damm Dot Com.

I didn't want to watch the French guy out of Godzilla rediscover the joy in life because he was stuck in the Mediterranean with an attractive young woman, I'm not watching the midget from Game of Thrones  do something similar to a fat Robert Webb lookalike. Nor am I drinking your beer. f**k off.

See the full movie at Estrella Damm Dot Com.
I didn't want to watch the French guy out of Godzilla rediscover the joy in life because he was stuck in the Mediterranean with an attractive young woman, I'm not watching the midget from Game of Thrones  do something similar to a fat Robert Webb lookalike. Nor am I drinking your beer. f**k off.

Full movie coming May 5th, mind.

The Dairy Milk advert with the wee girl in the shop wanting to buy a bar of chocolate for her Mum.  She of course has no money but manages to pay for a family size bar with some buttons and a toy ring.

This advert just annoys me greatly.  The Mum is too busy on her phone to notice that her daughter has wandered of inside a shop and is currently haggling to purchase some chocolate. The shop worker clearly thinking that a large bar of chocolate is worth the same value as trash - I wish I had a corner shop like it near me.

Bring back the gorilla playing the drums.

• 2 weeks later...

I fucking detest those BBC adverts for the FA Cup with some wanky English cuntbag putting on a chavvy inner city accent and ‘rapping’ about some game of football as if it is the most important thing ever. f**k him and f**k the absolute c**t at the BBC who signed-off this fucked up idea.

9 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I fucking detest those BBC adverts for the FA Cup with some wanky English cuntbag putting on a chavvy inner city accent and ‘rapping’ about some game of football as if it is the most important thing ever. f**k him and f**k the absolute c**t at the BBC who signed-off this fucked up idea.

It's not good.

9 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Is this the “winner stays on” one?  Or is that on the radio?

As Mark Radcliffe pointed out on 6 Music the other day, the winner doesn’t stay on. The winner wins the cup, both teams go home and the whole thing starts again next season.