Pish Adverts

The one with the two little girls eating ice lollies then showing how their tongues have turned blue.

You just know that in ten years' time they'll be standing outside a club with their tits out, yelling at each other at the tops of their voices.

The latest Oral B toothpaste one is an abomination. It's hard enough to believe that a woman who is supposedly fit and healthy doesn't know that brushing her teeth is a good way to maintain a healthy mouth (whatever that means) but to then be shocked that Oral B makes toothpaste? Has she never been to a supermarket

11 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

The latest Oral B toothpaste one is an abomination. It's hard enough to believe that a woman who is supposedly fit and healthy doesn't know that brushing her teeth is a good way to maintain a healthy mouth (whatever that means) but to then be shocked that Oral B makes toothpaste? Has she never been to a supermarket

She seems like a fucking neurotic fruitcake. Once she's finished with the teeth, she'll be scrubbing her back door with bleach, mark my words.

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 22:53, Salvo Montalbano said:

I was fucking raging when this boot reappeared the other day. I didn't even know Oral B MADE a toothpaste! What fucking planet do you live on? That's the fucking point of Oral fucking B. I'm pretty certain she uses an Oral B toothbrush in the next shot as well, how the f**k is she buying that and not seeing the fucking toothpaste right next to it on the fucking shelf?

On Wednesday, August 02, 2017 at 07:10, BigFatTabbyDave said:

She seems like a fucking neurotic fruitcake. Once she's finished with the teeth, she'll be scrubbing her back door with bleach, mark my words.

Is this a euphemism? 

The we buy any car advert with two zany lads sitting on a sofa.  One of them is so desperately trying to be Danny Dyer... Which is possibly even worse than actually being Danny Dyer.

Edited by Savage Henry

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

The we buy any car advert with to zany lads sitting on a sofa.  One of them is so desperately trying to be Danny Dyer... Which is possibly even worse than actually being Danny Dyer.

Those adverts really fucking annoy me.

"I can't be arsed selling my car for its true value, so I'll take anything." It reminds me of the pre-IndyRef advert with the woman who didn't understand anything so she'd just vote no.

On 03/08/2017 at 23:58, Miguel Sanchez said:

I was fucking raging when this boot reappeared the other day. I didn't even know Oral B MADE a toothpaste! What fucking planet do you live on? That's the fucking point of Oral fucking B. I'm pretty certain she uses an Oral B toothbrush in the next shot as well, how the f**k is she buying that and not seeing the fucking toothpaste right next to it on the fucking shelf?

Calm down, dear, it's only a commercial.