Pish Adverts

There's a Microsoft advert at the moment where some blogger is declaring how wonderful the prospect of millennials having on average 5 or 6 jobs on average in their lifetime is.

I doubt the blatant silverspooned arty-type in the advert is working in the type of minimum wage gigging jobs that many of her fellow millennials are doing.

An absolute rage-inducing advert that installs a level of anger towards her smug puss in me that I didn't think I could possibly possess.

There's a Microsoft advert at the moment where some blogger is declaring how wonderful the prospect of millennials having on average 5 or 6 jobs on average in their lifetime is.

I doubt the blatant silverspooned arty-type in the advert is working in the type of minimum wage gigging jobs that many of her fellow millennials are doing.

An absolute rage-inducing advert that installs a level of anger towards her smug puss in me that I didn't think I could possibly possess.

That does my head in. 'I have five jobs.' No my quine, you don't even have one.

Big deal. I've had 12 jobs. f**k those millennial c***s.

Millennials. FFS.

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 13:08, DA Baracus said:

The big fat hoor who talks about how her gran taught her loyalty.

Except she's talking about a fucking bank. Horrible, capitalist shite.

I think she was supposed to promoting Greggs.

From their adverts, you do get the impression that Morrisons think your family, friends, and life on Earth in general would collapse without them to sell you some milk and cornflakes. That kind of self-aggrandisement surely can't be all that appealing.

Anyway, 'British' stuff annoys me. It used to be the preserve of meat, but it seems like more and more products are being advertised as 'British', as if that somehow automatically makes it superior quality and worthy of special consideration. The worrying thing is that it's a marketing practice that obviously works, judging by how widespread it's become.

(you could substitute 'British' for Scottish or any other nationality, before folk start piling in from the Politics forum)

12 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

From their adverts, you do get the impression that Morrisons think your family, friends, and life on Earth in general would collapse without them to sell you some milk and cornflakes. That kind of self-aggrandisement surely can't be all that appealing.

Anyway, 'British' stuff annoys me. It used to be the preserve of meat, but it seems like more and more products are being advertised as 'British', as if that somehow automatically makes it superior quality and worthy of special consideration. The worrying thing is that it's a marketing practice that obviously works, judging by how widespread it's become.

(you could substitute 'British' for Scottish or any other nationality, before folk start piling in from the Politics forum)

Morrisons does have a decent fishmonger.  This allows them to get away with plenty..

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Aye f**k that, Jimmy.  Imagine having a fish with bones.

Must be one of those mutant nuclear ones you mentioned a day or two ago.

22 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

Not  TV advert but a radio one, not sure which but a Restaurant in Glasgow is celebrating the anniversary of Maradona winning the league with Napoli by giving away...... 

FREE COKE! 

Fucking tremendous  :lol:

1 hour ago, Albertlegend said:

Not  TV advert but a radio one, not sure which but a Restaurant in Glasgow is celebrating the anniversary of Maradona winning the league with Napoli by giving away...... 

FREE COKE! 

Not to be sniffed at...