Airdrie v Forfar

Slating Morgan is like a new fashion amongst Airdrie fans, folk have decided based upon the opinions of others that he's pish and he is not going to get a fair crack of the whip regardless of what he does. He is the new whipping boy just like Paul Jack, Steve McCormick etc when he isn't any different to the rest of our team. Too many bang average players, we need a few quality loan players brought into the spine of our team. I've seen ships turn and move quicker than Lithgow.

They've decides he's pish because he's pish. But you're right. Need a few more quality additions on loan: a striker, a creative midfielder and some cover in defence (no proper left - back and no cover at centre - half).

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh please, he should be booted out for his conduct? You do talk some utter p*sh, yes he had a poor game yesterday but i Don't think it warrants getting sacked

You've a big mouth.....behind a computer screen and a fake name wee man.

He should be punted for his constant cheating. There isn't a game goes by where he isn't diving and play acting. Kiegan Parker was absolutely slaughtered by our fans for taking a dive when he was clean through on goal last season. Bain did something similar yesterday when a long pass had been played to him and instead of trying to play the ball he tried to cheat his way to a penalty. He is an absolute embarrassment to the shirt. Sat and watched a DVD last night of some true Airdrie legends of the last 40 years- Bain doesn't deserve to wear the same shirt.

Thought we started brilliantly, great first 20 minutes or so. Airdrie just didn't turn up in the first half. The second half was a bit more even and we had to rely on big Rab with a couple of great stops and Campbell's clearance of the line.

we were very wasteful in the attacking third at times, glad it didn't matter in the end. TOB very impressive again, didn't look like he broke sweat.

You've a big mouth.....behind a computer screen and a fake name wee man.

He should be punted for his constant cheating. There isn't a game goes by where he isn't diving and play acting. Kiegan Parker was absolutely slaughtered by our fans for taking a dive when he was clean through on goal last season. Bain did something similar yesterday when a long pass had been played to him and instead of trying to play the ball he tried to cheat his way to a penalty. He is an absolute embarrassment to the shirt. Sat and watched a DVD last night of some true Airdrie legends of the last 40 years- Bain doesn't deserve to wear the same shirt.

Yes because your real name is the The Chlamydia Kid.....

Anyway like it or not diving is a part of the modern game and every team in the country has someone who does it constantly, just because Bain dives doesnt mean he should be punted, now I will agree with you that he should have played the ball yesterday but I was to far away from that end of the pitch to know for sure if he could have or not

Bain made an error in judgment but does he deserve to become the most hated player ever !!!

Airdrie fan's are the best and worst fan's in the world !!!

Yes there was a lot wrong with yesterday !! A few tweeks better use of the squad maybe a few new additions !! Build the confidence in Morgan And we should be able to improve !!

Bain made an error in judgment but does he deserve to become the most hated player ever !!!

Airdrie fan's are the best and worst fan's in the world !!!

Yes there was a lot wrong with yesterday !! A few tweeks better use of the squad maybe a few new additions !! Build the confidence in Morgan And we should be able to improve !!

Same could be said for Morgan. If I was gb id drop both

I actually can't believe everyone is saying we don't have cover at left back or centre half we have 2 players in the 20s who are better than anyone we already have in these positions but we have a manager who doesn't trust youth, and doesn't have the balls to play them

Slating Morgan is like a new fashion amongst Airdrie fans, folk have decided based upon the opinions of others that he's pish and he is not going to get a fair crack of the whip regardless of what he does. He is the new whipping boy just like Paul Jack, Steve McCormick etc when he isn't any different to the rest of our team. Too many bang average players, we need a few quality loan players brought into the spine of our team. I've seen ships turn and move quicker than Lithgow.

Not sure you're backing the right horse there with Morgan but everything else you say is bang on

I actually can't believe everyone is saying we don't have cover at left back or centre half we have 2 players in the 20s who are better than anyone we already have in these positions but we have a manager who doesn't trust youth, and doesn't have the balls to play them

Who would these players be?

God not this again.

The airdrie back 4 , now *theirs a joke , plus a manager in the dugout who didn't look motivated , honestly thought airdrie would **of been a lot better .

*there's

**would have

When you can stop being an illiterate f**k people may pay attention to what you say. Although I doubt it.

I think Bain is best suited right mid although mcaleer would be my 1st choice !! I would play van zantan left back oneill right back all day long and until lister is fit prunty with either cox or richford up front !!!

Van Zanten played 2nd half at Stirling at LB when O'Neil was injured. He looked lost. Skinned for pace repeatedly by Phil Johnston (no shame on that) but also completely lost track of him on more than one occasion. Not as lost as he looked in the middle of the park in the 1st though.

Although it's early days and some of these players may come good, we need shot of Morgan immediately. The occasional nice touch is no use when followed immediately by a poor decision. What was the point in Richford being given a contract if we aren't prepared to use him. It's Liam Coogans all over again.

I think Bain is best suited right mid although mcaleer would be my 1st choice !! I would play van zantan left back oneill right back all day long and until lister is fit prunty with either cox or richford up front !!!

Jamie Bain is never a right midfielder in a million years. We had that experiment under Jimmy Boyle and he was anonymous for week after week. There's a world of difference between being an attacking full-back and a right midfielder, Boyle was too stupid to realise this though. He's a decent enough right back at this level and has shown in the last 2 years he can do a decent job. Unfortunately his punts up the line only really work when Lister is playing as that is where he liked to run and could hold the ball up, so he will need to cut them out.

Archived