andriod boxes / Kodi

13 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Complete novice to all this, but wondering if anyone can point in the direction of streams for 3PM Premier League games (I've got Sky & BT already).

Best bet seems to be an IPTV service. Plenty of guides online on how to set them up and theres a few recommendations of which ones to go with on the last few pages of the thread

1 hour ago, lanky_ffc said:

Complete novice to all this, but wondering if anyone can point in the direction of streams for 3PM Premier League games (I've got Sky & BT already).

Lately i've reverted to the usual streams on my laptop and hook it up to the telly.

Or you could look here......

http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html

........and then check which channels are showing a game and look for that channel on Mobdro app.

Showbox on Firestick - Tried watching a couple of movies on this and it’s been annoying as f**k.

Both times I have had both a screensaver thing then some menu thing appear that both resulted in the movie starting over again and me having to fast forward back through the movie to where I was up to. Really fucking annoying but I’m still new to this pish so not got a clue! Any ideas?

Showbox on Firestick - Tried watching a couple of movies on this and it’s been annoying as f**k.

Both times I have had both a screensaver thing then some menu thing appear that both resulted in the movie starting over again and me having to fast forward back through the movie to where I was up to. Really fucking annoying but I’m still new to this pish so not got a clue! Any ideas?

I have Showbox but never use it as Covenant and Terrarium have everything I need.

Just found out you can record live IPTV. Just tried it and it works.  Download IPTV extreme app from Google Playstore and use this instead of using Perfect Player or whatever player you use just now. This app also has a recording feature.  Just input your playlist and EPG URL like normal and you can set it to record any channel for any duration of time. :)

Is anyone else with real debrid finding they're getting loads of links for shows that aren't even the right series? I tried to start watching Stranger things a few days ago and sat through ten minutes of some random show until I realised it was the wrong thing. The next few links I picked were all different but still wrong until I eventually found one that fitted the plot online. 

Just tried to watch something else and the exact same thing is happening. It's annoying as f**k.

Edited by Louis Litt

12 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Is anyone else with real debrid finding they're getting loads of links for shows that aren't even the right series? I tried to start watching Stranger things a few days ago and sat through ten minutes of some random show until I realised it was the wrong thing. The next few links I picked were all different but still wrong until I eventually found one that fitted the plot online. 

Just tried to watch something else and the exact same thing is happening. It's annoying as f**k.

No, not had that but then I only tend to watch two or three shows.

The kids are getting annoyed with real debrid, though. It seems to be ok for bigger shows but it never finds streams for anything they want to watch.

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

That's how I'm feeling about it right now, it's a bit shit but oh well.

Yeah, its really good for more mainstream stuff but not so much for more obscure things.

Its still better than using Kodi without it but its not quite at the heights of old Exodus/Genesis

Latest from Sportsmania/Ultimatemania.

Right guys quick update! After listening to you guys there is going to be some changes. 1. Facebook group to return for all. 2. 1/3/6 month pricing to return 3. Card payments to return. We hope to implement all these changes over the course of this weekend. -Merc
More

Edited by muirkirk nil

20 hours ago, muirkirk nil said:

Latest from Sportsmania/Ultimatemania.

Right guys quick update! After listening to you guys there is going to be some changes. 1. Facebook group to return for all. 2. 1/3/6 month pricing to return 3. Card payments to return. We hope to implement all these changes over the course of this weekend. -Merc
More

Means f**k all when their system is still needing a vpn for weekend sports 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I see the Ares team have disbanded, so no more Ares Wizard. Another sign that Kodi is slowly but surely going out the game. It was good while it lasted but you can now get better service elsewhere with the likes of IPTV and Terrarium.

After signing up for Ace IPTV I don't really use Kodi that much unless it's for Covenant. Reckon there'll be an alternative to that kind of on-demand TV/films stuff?