andriod boxes / Kodi

Really? Lets hope the other IPTVs dont go the same way

Mine expired and I couldn't renew my account. Going to try another one that my mate uses. Had a trial and it seems good. They are based in Texas, and he says it hasn't went down yet when the football's on.

1 minute ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Mine expired and I couldn't renew my account. Going to try another one that my mate uses. Had a trial and it seems good. They are based in Texas, and he says it hasn't went down yet when the football's on.

who were you with, and did it still need a VPN

who were you with, and did it still need a VPN

I was with Mega IPTV. Like others, they had problems when the EPL started and I had to use a VPN for a few weeks for it to work, but they've found a work around and a VPN isn't necessary. My Mega account expired a couple of weeks ago. I don't actually know the name of the one I'm switching to. lol I'll try and find out.

Ace is fine apart from the VPN when EPL is on issue. I don't even watch much EPL but it's annoying if I want to start to watch the nfl on a Sunday and the VPN crack I've got only works on my phone and you can't cast their app easily. 

I use the smart iptv app with my Samsung TV, the interface and set up I found a load better than mania. Suspect we might be coming to the end of the current "round" between suppliers and the industry and suppliers will have to find another way to provide services. 

Also tried another provider before I went to mania and when mania sub expired and they were faffing about with 1 week codes I went back to him but he was only accepting payments by skrill which sounded too dodgy to me. 

Right, total newby to Kodi etc... Does anyone on here use Showbox? If so, when I got to the Movies, there’s only 8 or 10 on the main screen. How do I scroll below them? I’ve got the remote/mouse thing set up but can’t jump down a page, if that makes any sense?

Right, total newby to Kodi etc... Does anyone on here use Showbox? If so, when I got to the Movies, there’s only 8 or 10 on the main screen. How do I scroll below them? I’ve got the remote/mouse thing set up but can’t jump down a page, if that makes any sense?

Toggle Mouse? I have Showbox and it seems to navigate fine. Having said that I also have Livenet TV but never use either as I get what I want from Covenant and Terrarium.

3 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Ace is fine apart from the VPN when EPL is on issue. I don't even watch much EPL but it's annoying if I want to start to watch the nfl on a Sunday and the VPN crack I've got only works on my phone and you can't cast their app easily. 

I use the smart iptv app with my Samsung TV, the interface and set up I found a load better than mania. Suspect we might be coming to the end of the current "round" between suppliers and the industry and suppliers will have to find another way to provide services. 

Also tried another provider before I went to mania and when mania sub expired and they were faffing about with 1 week codes I went back to him but he was only accepting payments by skrill which sounded too dodgy to me. 

Wierd how they never sorted vpn

Toggle Mouse? I have Showbox and it seems to navigate fine. Having said that I also have Livenet TV but never use either as I get what I want from Covenant and Terrarium.

I have the mouse working via the remote, I’m just wondering if I can browse through all the films other than the 10 I can see on the main screen, without having to manually search by typing in a specific movie?

Sorry if I’m not explaining very clearly. As I said, newby!

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

I have the mouse working via the remote, I’m just wondering if I can browse through all the films other than the 10 I can see on the main screen, without having to manually search by typing in a specific movie.

Can't check now as Mrs Boo is watching shitenders. This one seems good....

3 hours ago, g0tti said:

Wierd how they never sorted vpn

Ace  did sort it but got caught again. Last week they tried another way and it seemed to work although it hasn't been officially adopted yet.

TBH it's probably going to be a game of cat and mouse between the PTB and  all the providers which in reality has always been the case.

Ace have a number of setups and I have a few set up for different devices although you can only watch one method at a time unless you pay extra for more than one.

The vpn thing doesn't really bother me as it's just a case of  using it when the EPL is on although I suppose it would be good if they found a fix.

9 hours ago, blueone said:

Ace  did sort it but got caught again. Last week they tried another way and it seemed to work although it hasn't been officially adopted yet.

TBH it's probably going to be a game of cat and mouse between the PTB and  all the providers which in reality has always been the case.

Ace have a number of setups and I have a few set up for different devices although you can only watch one method at a time unless you pay extra for more than one.

The vpn thing doesn't really bother me as it's just a case of  using it when the EPL is on although I suppose it would be good if they found a fix.

I just find it strange that some IPTV services took months to get round it while other ones have never needed VPN