andriod boxes / Kodi

1 hour ago, Big Fifer said:

Can someone link me to the IPTV stuff please? Is it just normal telly or is it sports etc too?

I tried a few from here

https://www.iptvinsider.com/reliable-iptv-service-providers/

its just a case of googling the name of the service

YSYM uses Mega IPTV which isnt on that website but does the  same thing

Can someone link me to the IPTV stuff please? Is it just normal telly or is it sports etc too?

Sign up at Techkings. There is a section where you can ask for a 24 hour free trial. I received about 20 replies in the space of a day and tried most of them to see what the service was like before choosing one

On 02/10/2017 at 18:31, Big Fifer said:

Did the one day trial with Ace IPTV there. Looks very very good. I assume they'll have the same issues for the fitba during the EPL hours?

Went with ACE after the Mania farce which is still going on apparently. Been flawless (pun intended) so far.

Yes, they had problems first few EPL games like everyone else but since then it's been great. No vpn needed either.

Same here, that was for Ultimatemania. It looks as though the payment system might be back up on Sportsmania? Can anyone confirm it is it?

No, just the free month. Managed to do it before my sub ended too. Before you had to wait until your sub had fully expired.

I'm having an issue with ManiaHD. My 2 week sub ran out today but it won't let me use the code as it says I still have an active 2 week pass. On Kodi it is saying it has expired.

Any advice? I was wanting to watch the boxing tonight and the Scotland game tomorrow!

57 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

I'm having an issue with ManiaHD. My 2 week sub ran out today but it won't let me use the code as it says I still have an active 2 week pass. On Kodi it is saying it has expired.

Any advice? I was wanting to watch the boxing tonight and the Scotland game tomorrow!

I had issues with this before. I think your subscription stops working ON the day it was due to expire, not the day after it. But the subscription system online still thinks you have an active subscription. Pain in the arse. 

7 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Any way round it?

Not that I found, but I'm not as savvy as others on this thread by any means. I just decided to patch the perpetual free codes and get ACE IPTV, not sure if they'll have box office for the boxing mind.

If you can set up a US VPN you can get a free week's trial of Fox soccer match pass. I did it for the Lithuania game and if I remember rightly it was sky's coverage they were using.

A bit late now but apparently there is a glitch within Kodi, it thinks your service has expired the day before for some reason. You should still be able to use the app/website up until midnight.

Can anyone recommend an alternative to ultimate mania/ sportsmania? As much as I hate to admit it, notwithstanding the recent payment issues the streams haven't been up to their usual standard recently. I've ended up having to pay sky for tonight's game and I'm probably going to need to look elsewhere.

30 minutes ago, bopolopoluss1 said:

Can anyone recommend an alternative to ultimate mania/ sportsmania? As much as I hate to admit it, notwithstanding the recent payment issues the streams haven't been up to their usual standard recently. I've ended up having to pay sky for tonight's game and I'm probably going to need to look elsewhere.

Its been mentioned a few times but IPTV seems to be the best solution for live streaming now

5 hours ago, bopolopoluss1 said:

As far as I can tell the top three appear to be Mania, Ace & Flawless. Given all the Mania problems I went with Ace and it's been excellent so far.