andriod boxes / Kodi

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think I'm also looking for a new provider. Stream has just gone down on Sunday afternoon again. 
I want to used my own app, though, so needs to be one that gives out the m3u url, if any one knows of any

Mine has been ok recently but they just switched to a new cryto only store and for some reason they borderline refuse to help newcomers during payment/setup.

I can PM you the details if you want to have a look around the store or the chat but I'm wary of suggesting something when I can't really offer much help in the new sign up process.

Has m3u.

28 minutes ago, charger29 said:

Mine has been ok recently but they just switched to a new cryto only store and for some reason they borderline refuse to help newcomers during payment/setup.

I can PM you the details if you want to have a look around the store or the chat but I'm wary of suggesting something when I can't really offer much help in the new sign up process.

Has m3u.

Happy to have a look. If I cant figure it out, no worries

• 1 month later...

Anyone got any good recommendations for iptv? Tried one for a month which was pretty terrible and the seller was non responsive. Not really tried it other than that so am a little cautious about doing more than a month at a time just now. I'm with virgin for broadband as well so not sure if that actually impacts it? Any help is greatly appreciated. 

16 hours ago, grumswall said:

Anyone got any good recommendations for iptv? Tried one for a month which was pretty terrible and the seller was non responsive. Not really tried it other than that so am a little cautious about doing more than a month at a time just now. I'm with virgin for broadband as well so not sure if that actually impacts it? Any help is greatly appreciated. 

I have sent a pm with details to a service

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up. If getting IPTV on a firestick make sure you receive the download/login details of the service as Amazon have a nasty habit of reconfiguring/updating their sticks without warning which bins most of your downloaded apps. They have now hidden developer options to discourage you from downloading apps.

1 minute ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Just a heads up. If getting IPTV on a firestick make sure you receive the download/login details of the service as Amazon have a nasty habit of reconfiguring/updating their sticks without warning which bins most of your downloaded apps. They have now hidden developer options to discourage you from downloading apps.

It's easy to get the developer options back though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hopefully someone on here might be able to help me. I have a decent Iptv app but with Virgin as the ISP and they seem to have put a block on it. If I play it through my phone hotspot or through the Virgin via a VPN then it plays fine. Is there anything I can do about this or do I just need to put up with it? Also is there a decent VPN I could use? I only get 10GB per month on the one I have just now.

5 hours ago, just me 2 said:

Hopefully someone on here might be able to help me. I have a decent Iptv app but with Virgin as the ISP and they seem to have put a block on it. If I play it through my phone hotspot or through the Virgin via a VPN then it plays fine. Is there anything I can do about this or do I just need to put up with it? Also is there a decent VPN I could use? I only get 10GB per month on the one I have just now.

Some users of my 'service' have problems with virgin throttling signal especially when EPL games are on and the advice is always to use a decent paid vpn. I don't use one but IP Vanish is one regularly recommended by several YouTubers i've been following for years.