andriod boxes / Kodi

10 hours ago, grazza said:

Looking for something that covers the winter olympics with on demand coverage of the ice hockey. BBC will have very limited coverage and having matthew pinsent and paula radcliffe as pundits for gold medal match in 2010 was last straw for me and their coverage and they won't show most of the games anyway.  So yeah with time zones etc need something I can access games on demand later on and would be willing to pay if not too crazy for the couple of weeks. Any suggestions

Do Eurosport not usually cover winter olympics?

9 hours ago, bopolopoluss1 said:

How much is it? I can't see it in that link.

Its a free add-on. I tried it, wasnt impressed

2 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Ace iptv might be on its way out, stopped taking new customers a while ago and now stopped taking renewals apparently, 

Wonder if they were caught or something 

Stopped taking new subs after reaching 10,000 subscribers which put them on the radar. No mention of not doing renewals on the private support group although I understand they are trying to cut back on resellers having large numbers of accounts.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:
3 hours ago, Fuctifano said:
There yer Ace iptv away as of 1st April. Perfect timing for me but will need to find another provider for the summer. 

I've just paid for three months, don't expect any cash back but I wonder if I'll be offered an alternative

Very much doubt it. They stopped taking new subscribers then said they would support existing subscriptions until they ran out. Now they're just stopping completely.

Guess that's the nature of IPTV and anyone can stop at any time. I'm going to "lose" 4 months subscription but the way I look at it is I've had 8 months top quality service for a price comparable with other monthly subs and certainly a lot cheaper than subscribing to the official channels. Just got to find someone else now.

I've been offered three months for £10 with a new provider. Don't know the details as yet, just chatting to the reseller via Twitter just now.

The reseller I have is offering people with 3-12 months left on their Ace - 3 months free.

A bit annoying that I only took out the three months last week, so I was right on the cut off point for tge three free months.

16 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

I've been offered three months for £10 with a new provider. Don't know the details as yet, just chatting to the reseller via Twitter just now.

The reseller I have is offering people with 3-12 months left on their Ace - 3 months free.

A bit annoying that I only took out the three months last week, so I was right on the cut off point for tge three free months.

Id be wary of going with a reseller, while all iptv is volatile, a reseller could easily say to you "3 months for a tenner" you pay him, but he only resells you a month package and fucks off, you'd have no comeback to the actual provider

Id be wary of going with a reseller, while all iptv is volatile, a reseller could easily say to you "3 months for a tenner" you pay him, but he only resells you a month package and fucks off, you'd have no comeback to the actual provider
Fair enough, I know what you mean. All seems to have all worked out out fine though, sub ends on the 29th June. At first glance it's the same as Ace but I've not had a chance to have a proper scan through.

Had a look at reddit regarding this, guy made a good comment when he said "posting that I'm looking for a new IPTV service has made me feel what it must be like to be a girl on Tinder".

Seemingly ACE have shafted quite a lot of people and aren't really shutting down  but just setting up the service again through their top resellers. Plenty of services out there, will have a scout around.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone using a good and simple build for the xbox one with the wwe add on included?

it’s for my 11 yo daughter so she can sit in her room and watch wrestlemania etc, i put one on it last night and it seems quite bright and hectic if you get what i mean, personally i use the paradox build but it’s not compatible with kodi 18 plus it’s the last build the guys are releasing

• 2 months later...

Been looking at getting a set top box to use for an iptv service. Not really clued up on them though and struggling to get my head around it all. Anyone got any advice?

Just get a cheap Android box. Does the job for IPTV and movie/series apps like Terrarium or Morpheus TV. Got two of these bad boys and they are great wee boxes for the price. Good spec too.
https://m.tomtop.com/p-v3344eu.html?currency=GBP&Warehouse=CN&aid=gplaukyly&mid=10000018477&utm_source=SEM&utm_medium=Google%20Adwords&utm_campaign=TT_PLA_YLY&utm_content=2945&gclid=CjwKCAjwgr3ZBRAAEiwAGVssnX8hn6NvcDBNkQ6eYfY9S7yFGGMVr7vfJto8FrNXe6ver5Kqm2PLjRoCfrUQAvD_BwE

Just get a cheap Android box. Does the job for IPTV and movie/series apps like Terrarium or Morpheus TV. Got two of these bad boys and they are great wee boxes for the price. Good spec too.
https://m.tomtop.com/p-v3344eu.html?currency=GBP&Warehouse=CN&aid=gplaukyly&mid=10000018477&utm_source=SEM&utm_medium=Google%20Adwords&utm_campaign=TT_PLA_YLY&utm_content=2945&gclid=CjwKCAjwgr3ZBRAAEiwAGVssnX8hn6NvcDBNkQ6eYfY9S7yFGGMVr7vfJto8FrNXe6ver5Kqm2PLjRoCfrUQAvD_BwE
Had been looking at the mag 254w1 as it seemed one of the most common. Will have a look into that one cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Kodi is one of the most popular, convenient, one-stop media players around the world. It is particularly a hub for cord cutters which allows them to live stream or enjoy any video content. if you dont have a sports addon on Kodi then here is the solution for you, install bt sports on Kodi from anywhere in the world without cable. Kodi is an excellent avenue for such fanatics, especially football lovers.
I've tried several Kodi builds and they're all terrible. They promise much and deliver very little. I've found separate APK's to be far more reliable.

• 2 weeks later...

I know a few on here have gone for an IPTV option but I’m a tight bugger so I’m still ducking about with ‘free’ content. I’ve wiped my box and building up from scratch again. I can’t find a build I like so am just adding things adhoc when I want them. I’ve ran into a bit of a problem finding a decent repo for placenta / Neptune rising as the blamo one doesn’t seem to work anymore, has anybody had success with any different ones?