andriod boxes / Kodi

IPTV, debrids and apps like Terrarium must be on their list. Wonder which will be next

Yeah, would expect that to happen eventually but looks like they are using all their resources to target Kodi add-on developers just now, as Kodi has been the one mostly in the spotlight. Perhaps it's harder for them to target these services with their sources being APK"s. Not really sure.

1 hour ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Yeah, would expect that to happen eventually but looks like they are using all their resources to target Kodi add-on developers just now, as Kodi has been the one mostly in the spotlight. Perhaps it's harder for them to target these services with their sources being APK"s. Not really sure.

yeah unsure how exactly IPTV works, if its easy to spot someones subscription being watched mutiple times (if that indeed is what happens)

• 2 weeks later...

Gave up on mine for sport now. Stopped my Mania subscription and my Ace iptv is a waste of time for me on the sports front. Found that my Smart tv has the Now tv function so had a look to see how much a day pass was to SkySports and found that they were doing a Black Friday deal giving 2 months access for the price of one so just signed up to it so that should cover all the Christmas and New Years football and the darts also. Already got the BT sport. Will still use it for films and other tv shows and documentaries as it is still great for all that.

1 hour ago, supermik said:

Gave up on mine for sport now. Stopped my Mania subscription and my Ace iptv is a waste of time for me on the sports front. Found that my Smart tv has the Now tv function so had a look to see how much a day pass was to SkySports and found that they were doing a Black Friday deal giving 2 months access for the price of one so just signed up to it so that should cover all the Christmas and New Years football and the darts also. Already got the BT sport. Will still use it for films and other tv shows and documentaries as it is still great for all that.

Not sure why you have a problem with the sports bit. Yes, you still need a vpn but only when an EPL game is on and they're really cheap and easy to find. Might be difficult to get a vpn on a smart tv depending on the make but lots of other ways of watching with Ace. Currently watching Chelsea v Newcastle in full HD.

On 01/11/2017 at 17:59, munro76 said:

My Mania subscription was due to expire tomorrow and I had decided not to go back due to all the comments on the forum about price fluctuations with bitcoins.  Just taken out a month with sparkhost.pw for £10 to test it.  Few minutes to set up but so far a better picture than I had with Mania last night.  No buffering at all and comes with an EPG, so if no issues will be taking out the year as it is only £60.

Had a months sub for an iptv but it's been pretty crap so looking for a better one (any suggestions/recommendations welcome*) and after reading this went to sparkhost.pw

Tried a couple of times to sign up through their website but they haven't got back to me. Is there another way to contact them?

Eta  *it's for a Mag box

Edited by Kamenitza
added extra line

4 hours ago, Kamenitza said:

Had a months sub for an iptv but it's been pretty crap so looking for a better one (any suggestions/recommendations welcome*) and after reading this went to sparkhost.pw

Tried a couple of times to sign up through their website but they haven't got back to me. Is there another way to contact them?

Eta  *it's for a Mag box

The guy is normally quite quick to get back to you, but I will drop you a PM with his email address.

• 2 weeks later...

Ace IPTV just tweeted saying they're not taking any more subscriptions but it's not shutting down :unsure:

Think my sub is through til end of March next year so will probably see what the lie of the land is then.

edit: appears existing subscribers will be able to renew. Will wait and see.

Edited by Fuctifano

2 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Ace IPTV just tweeted saying they're not taking any more subscriptions but it's not shutting down :unsure:

Think my sub is through til end of March next year so will probably see what the lie of the land is then.

edit: appears existing subscribers will be able to renew. Will wait and see.

Must be getting busy and trying to stay under the radar lol

On 18/12/2017 at 11:51, McQuade said:

Seems like 'Skynet' is the new kiddie in town, have it running with my VPN for a few days now and its exceptional.

Movies,  TV perfect

IPTV ,Perfect , All sky, BT sports channels.

Skynet, this'll end well.

• 1 month later...

Looking for something that covers the winter olympics with on demand coverage of the ice hockey. BBC will have very limited coverage and having matthew pinsent and paula radcliffe as pundits for gold medal match in 2010 was last straw for me and their coverage and they won't show most of the games anyway.  So yeah with time zones etc need something I can access games on demand later on and would be willing to pay if not too crazy for the couple of weeks. Any suggestions

On 18/12/2017 at 11:51, McQuade said:

Seems like 'Skynet' is the new kiddie in town, have it running with my VPN for a few days now and its exceptional.

Movies,  TV perfect

IPTV ,Perfect , All sky, BT sports channels.

How much is it? I can't see it in that link.