andriod boxes / Kodi

Yes and no. Theres a huge database of devices that it will work with out of the box but if it isnt listed in their database you can "teach" the remote the various commands from the devices remote. The databse gives you default mappings but you can easily swap around which keys do what if you like, using the app
The other thing I find really useful is setting up Activities. For example, I have an activity button that turns on the TV, sets it to the right input, turns on the surround amp, sets that to the right input and turns on the Sky Box, all by pressing one button. You can take it even further than that too and set up one to open Netflix, if youre tv remote has a dedicated button, for example.
Your problem is going to be cost. The one I linked too only supports 8 devices. You need to jump up another £150 to the top or the range one that supports 15.

It would be a lot easier with an all in one remote and tidier too but it is quite pricey.

4 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

It would be a lot easier with an all in one remote and tidier too but it is quite pricey.

It is pricey, and you've got a marine tank to save up for :lol:

You might be able to find second hands around for less. The Harmony One is effectively the older version of the Elite. If you dont mind using the touch screen on it, its a decent remote and controls 15 devices.

The other alternative is to buy the hub and use your phone/tablet as the remote. I like the hub because you can place it and the IR transmitter right next to the devices and it uses bluetooth to connect to the remote/phone which means you dont need any kind of line of site from the remote to the device. Sounds like a small thing but being able to use the remote sat on the arm of the couch rather than having to raise your arm up and point it randomly around to get it to work is one of the small pleasures in life.

I am aware of how lazy that makes me sound

Just installed RealDebrid. Had to edit this post because I didn't notice that it automatically updated my exodus and I sat for 30 minutes like a twat with no clue what was going on and had to come on here begging for help (again).:lol:

Delighted to have it working again and the picture quality is excellent. 16 euros well spent and a bit thanks to whichever legend in the thread suggested it.

Edited by Louis Litt

Just signed up for IPTV, f**k me the channel quality and amount of them last night was unreal, for 30 quid a year I don't care if half the channels aren't in HD

Correct. Iptv is the route people should be going down. Never had a minutes problem with my supplier and all his stuff is in HD

Had the same problem with Ace IPTV that I had with sportsmania, when the EPL is on, everything goes down (not just the EPL channels) unless you're using a VPN, and if I use a VPN my speed drops to the extent that you can't stream. 

Outside of that though, it's outstanding.

My iptv service stays solid when the 3pms are on. Maybe it depends on the supplier?

3pms are solid now. It was only 1st couple of weeks of EPL starting that there was problems as they must have been cracking down on it big time. They have found a work around, so its all good.

It doesn't annoy me that much in terms of Saturdays as I'm either at the game or out elsewhere, and I don't even watch that much EPL . It's more an annoyance on Sunday afternoons if I'm wanting to watch something else at the same time as the Sunday EPL games are on. I've paid for a 6 months though so I guess I'll have to like it or lump it (or find a cracked VPN).

Edited by Fuctifano