andriod boxes / Kodi

I can use that one through Plex - might give it a try

Definitely worth it, even at full price. I got my code through a mate as he knows one of the guys that runs it and he buys the codes off him in bulk so gets them at a cheaper rate. They also give you box sets and a list of movies by year right up to cinema release that are not shown in the programming list there.

5 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Definitely worth it, even at full price. I got my code through a mate as he knows one of the guys that runs it and he buys the codes off him in bulk so gets them at a cheaper rate. They also give you box sets and a list of movies by year right up to cinema release that are not shown in the programming list there.

Except there are absolutely no instructions on how to set it up on Plex :rolleyes:

ETA - think I misread it. Looks like they also offer Plex hosting rather than a plugin for IPTV

Edited by Mr X

Except there are absolutely no instructions on how to set it up on Plex :rolleyes:

I've got mine on a box and it's a tiny URL that was given for that. I used to use Plex a while back and to add a playlist code to that I'd go to settings>Advanced>Manual connections and put the IP number in there but not sure how you'd add a Mega playlist. Maybe best to contact them. Just open a ticket and ask, as they have a support desk.

1 minute ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I've got mine on a box and it's a tiny URL that was given for that. I used to use Plex a while back and to add a playlist code to that I'd go to settings>Advanced>Manual connections and put the IP number in there but not sure how you'd add a Mega playlist. Maybe best to contact them. Just open a ticket and ask, as they have a support desk.

I just did that. Ive signed up for a one day trial to try it out :)

Just now, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

You couldn't have picked a worse time mate. It's down just now as they are installing a new server.emoji23.png

:lol:

I installed an M3U playlist channel for Plex, put in my Mega TV link, got excited when a  bunch of channels appeared, then really disappointed when none of them would play! :lol:

Guess I'll try again in a bit

[emoji38]
I installed an M3U playlist channel for Plex, put in my Mega TV link, got excited when a  bunch of channels appeared, then really disappointed when none of them would play! [emoji38]
Guess I'll try again in a bit

That's what it is. My playlist is the same.They have put a message on their Facebook page saying not to panic, new server being installed.

6 hours ago, Mr X said:

Not for me. The M3U playlist link is broken. I've raised a ticket for it

Eventually got a working link - its pretty impressive. Got it working through Plex on my PC and Perfect player on the phone. Unfortunately, the Plex channel doesnt work on the tv but there is a Smart IPTV app which I downloaded and got working no bother :) 

Seriously tempted to invest in this now, although I was a bit disappointed in the TV selection in VOD, does mainly seem to focus on movies

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Eventually got a working link - its pretty impressive. Got it working through Plex on my PC and Perfect player on the phone. Unfortunately, the Plex channel doesnt work on the tv but there is a Smart IPTV app which I downloaded and got working no bother :) 

Seriously tempted to invest in this now, although I was a bit disappointed in the TV selection in VOD, does mainly seem to focus on movies

Yeah, I use Perfect Player on my box and phone. Mega have their own player called Mega Mobile Streaming but I've never tried it. 

I use the Smart Iptv app on the firestick. Been very impressed at the ease when using it

Eta - still no luck finding this link for Mega Iptv on facebook even using the 'book club' in the search function

14 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

I use the Smart Iptv app on the firestick. Been very impressed at the ease when using it

Eta - still no luck finding this link for Mega Iptv on facebook even using the 'book club' in the search function

I think it's called UK Mega Plex

42 minutes ago, Mr X said:

They used to have a bigger selection of TV series in VOD but they cut that back to accommodate a larger movies section.

Went for a trial on the one a few have mentioned in last couple of days. Had a quick look and looks very nice not sure if the trial gives all channels the full package would give or not but lot of channels for sure. Celtic game will be a test to see how reliable it is. Take it Aberdeen game on Thurs would be a stretch to find on there or sportsmania.