andriod boxes / Kodi

13 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

I'm looking to pick one of the amazon firesticks up today to install Kodi. Now i currently use kodi with just the exodus app through the laptop.  Now this is more for the better half for when she's sin binned during sport time :)  but she's looking to get basically everything.  Going by above it looks like avoiding Builds and just using apps is the best way forward?  

Suggestions of apps would be great

UK Turks

Exodus 

Specto

There's live mix

That's about all I have on mines but I'm sure others better informed than me will have decent suggestions. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really clued up on this kinda stuff but I got an Amazon stick for Christmas and have been using to watch several films and tv programmes. Somehow I paid for Amazon prime back in August so got it for a year but anyway how do I go about getting Kodi on it?

I'm not really clued up on this kinda stuff but I got an Amazon stick for Christmas and have been using to watch several films and tv programmes. Somehow I paid for Amazon prime back in August so got it for a year but anyway how do I go about getting Kodi on it?

Got sportsnation last week. £26 for 6 months is excellent value and the picture's great, the amount of Scottish club's live streaming services it gets is brilliant, too.

Thinking of packing in sky sports, the only thing that's putting me off is if the internet disconnects. 

Got sportsnation last week. £26 for 6 months is excellent value and the picture's great, the amount of Scottish club's live streaming services it gets is brilliant, too.
Thinking of packing in sky sports, the only thing that's putting me off is if the internet disconnects. 

Considering this.... does it get all the channels for other things?

Tried like a bear to get the boxing last week and f**k all on Castaway or Phoenix.

19 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

The Scottish games except Celtic TV have all stopped because the encryption system has been changed.

12 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

I've got sportsnation, it's absolutely brilliant.

Watched the Barcelona PSG game on fox sports and the picture was excellent throughout.

Once my subscription expires I'm going to sign up to ultimatemania to get all the other channels as well.

yup fox sports is excellent for big games like the one you mention, very clear and up to date, only major issue i have with sportsnation is that BT Sports seems to be nearly a minute behind normal schedule, not the worst unless your also watching your phone cause you have a coupon on and the goal goes in on the game your watching  :lol:

2 minutes ago, scoobles said:

If you want to bet on live games then don't use anything barring Sky/BT Virgin.
All IPTV/kodi stuff has to be decoded then sent. Doesn't matter if you have 100mb or 4mb

You could use an Openbox/Sky box although you do need a satellite feed.