NFL Gamepass

Spain

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea how I'm going to watch this at the moment. The plex app seems like it's dead and there's no plans for a new one and no plans for a Samsung app still. I might have to invest in chromecast or apple tv just to get it on the big TV.

33 minutes ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

What's wrong with the old HDMI from the laptop to telly?

It's all the way over there, I'm all the way over here. And I use my laptop to potter about the scores, drivecharts, FF and here at the same time on the laptop.

• 2 weeks later...

How is everyone getting on with GamePass so far? I invested in the chromecast option and that seems to work fairly well. Not overly enamoured with the setup yet but they are at least constantly updating it right now.

9 hours ago, Spain said:

How is everyone getting on with GamePass so far? I invested in the chromecast option and that seems to work fairly well. Not overly enamoured with the setup yet but they are at least constantly updating it right now.

The options are shite compared to the previous version.  The 40min option is nowhere near as good as the previous Condensed option and there is no ability to skip forward.  Overall not impressed. :thumbsdown

They're apparently working on the skip function, but I agree the 40min option isn't a patch on the condensed. It just seems far too disjointed.

It really begs a couple of questions though. Firstly, why do this? And most importantly, why so late? They've got a massive close season so why is this being rushed out under-developed at last minute? It all seems very amateurish. 

Archived