NFL Gamepass

Spain

I was considering getting NFL Gamepass this year.

I've installed Plex Media Player on my Smart TV which is capable of playing it in full HD glory on the big screen. I think I'm just going to go with the basic package (pre-season & regular season Texans games only).

I've got Sky Sports anyway (I normally just watch Redzone) but was interested to know what everyone else's thoughts on Gamepass was. Am I making a mistake only going for the basic package?

Also I have it in my head somewhere that there's deals at some point for Gamepass, but I suspect I may have missed it already. Thoughts?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GP is awesome, that's all you need to know.

Much as I love RedZone, I'm quite excited about getting it this year. Texan's games seldom get full game coverage.

I'm seriously contemplating ditching sky for game pass, do you get Redzone on Gamepass? Is it only the games on sky that are blacked out?

Yes, you get RedZone.

It's fantastic when it works. I had a few issues last year but that was mostly due to my horrendous internet connection.

Edit: Anyone know if you get a GamePass app for the PS4?

Yes, you get RedZone.

It's fantastic when it works. I had a few issues last year but that was mostly due to my horrendous internet connection.

Edit: Anyone know if you get a GamePass app for the PS4?

Working on getting the GamePass for PS4 but no news as of yet, the adverts also brag with XboxOne app.

Is the PlexMediaPlayer app available on just certain smart TVs, I've got a Samsung Smart TV and just purchased the pass without playoffs.

Not sure, but it's pre-installed on Samsung (that's what I've got). Just need to set up a Plex account and add the NFL Network to it. I found it dead easy.

Not sure, but it's pre-installed on Samsung (that's what I've got). Just need to set up a Plex account and add the NFL Network to it. I found it dead easy.

Will have a look at it when I get home, cheers! Tried searching for it last night but I got distracted by the UFC.TV and WWE Network.

For the guys who have Game Pass; what package have you got?

We've just cancelled Sky Sports so I'll be getting GP this season, is it worth the extra cash for the Season Plus package given that you don't get any Playoff games?

Archived