NFL Gamepass

Spain

I'm a bit fucked off with them in terms of the auto renewal not happening and no monthly option. Makes the 140 pretty tough to stomach. I'm going to mobdro it and see what the quality is like.

I used mobdro last year and cast it to my tv from my phone, can be a bit sticky/ laggy, but it's free for us poor c@#ts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a forward option on the mobile version. Obviously put more attention towards the app rather than the desktop.

I'm still the sucker who pays £140 for it though.

3 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Actually that looks a bit shite. Just noticed you dont get to pick a live game.

What's the point in that then?! :1eye

If you don't mind waiting until the day after, you can watch all the games in the new condensed format (40 minutes).  I know this is what I usually do with the non-Colts games anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Just resurrecting this thread to state:

GAMEPASS IS PISH

Has anyone managed to watch a game on delay and not had it freeze when the actual game finishes?  It's like the changing of the game from Live to Watch fucks up the delay.

Oh and last night, after this happened I couldn't then start watching the game from the point that I left it.  Not on Chrome, Firefox or IE. 

Did I mention that this new Gamepass

IS PISH

Totally agree. Red Zone seems to work fine but trying to watch a game live, delayed or on the morning after is a chore. Constant refreshing and the skip button can either skip your game by 10 seconds, 6 seconds or totally f**k it up and you need to start again. 

Absolute disgrace.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I see they are on a bit of a PR push just now and have launched new product options.

Is it still an absolute nightmare to use the gamepass platform?

I gave up on it a year or two back but the new slimmed down essential option might appeal to me.

Archived