NFL Gamepass

Spain

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31 August 2016 at 07:58, Spain said:

Texans last year pal. I know I'm biased but I'm not getting into the Rams either, there's no-one that you can really buy into. People like Kourtnei Brown, Chris Polk, Charles James and of course big Vince in his dungarees made that that show last year. This year it's just interesting without being captivating.

Sorry I was referring to the "All or nothing" show on Amazon.

Looking forward to seeing Jared Goff bought down to earth in the next episode after last nights poor showing. 

• 9 months later...

They normally e-mail existing subscribers as soon as they're announced but I haven't seen anything yet. Can't mind when they sent it last year.

I'm imagining another price hike. Last year when they raised the prices it was because of a weak pound, it's only gotten weaker.

I'll probably still end up with it but it's getting harder and harder to justify.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who doesn't sign up to autorenew is missing a treat. You can cancel within 30 days of their notice e-mail anyway but you get a 23% discount. My price for this year is £105.99

Not sure what difference this new service provider mean for us though.

gamepass.jpg.03d267e9b3aa44e8651cd69b56b150fd.jpg

On 01/07/2017 at 20:58, Spain said:

Anyone who doesn't sign up to autorenew is missing a treat. You can cancel within 30 days of their notice e-mail anyway but you get a 23% discount. My price for this year is £105.99

Not sure what difference this new service provider mean for us though.

gamepass.jpg.03d267e9b3aa44e8651cd69b56b150fd.jpg

I am set to auto-renew and this is what I received:

Additionally, we wanted to let you know that your NFL Game Pass subscription is set to auto-renew in 30 days. You will be billed on or around August 1st 2017 at the standard rate of 139.99 GBP, and your 2017 Season Pro pass (previously Season Plus) will begin immediately.

I also logged into the old gamepass website as I was sure that I had a price guarantee and this is what I agreed to in 2015

Yes, I agree to subscribe for auto-renewal billing as outlined in the Terms & Conditions, and I understand that I will be auto-renewed annually (on or around August 1) for an NFL Game Pass Season Plus Subscription at either the same price as the previous year's full season rate or the current full season rate, whichever is lower.

Since I paid £129.99 last year, there is no way that I will be paying a higher amount. :angry:

Spain, have you had GamePass for multiple years? Could be a discount for long term users.

I got the quoted price of 139.99 on my renewal email. I'm assuming it was because I canceled my auto renew last year (then re-upped later on) so it thinks I'm a one year subscriber.

What GamePass Season was in comparison I have no idea, but the fact I got a comp. upgrade to the season plus must be the main reasoning for my cheaper rate.

Edit: Ok, turns out that at the time the "Season" package didn't include watching games after January, and you didn't get access to watch the playoff games live (I had/have Sky anyway). Additionally I don't think you got full archive access either (coach films etc.)

On 04/07/2017 at 17:47, Spain said:

What GamePass Season was in comparison I have no idea, but the fact I got a comp. upgrade to the season plus must be the main reasoning for my cheaper rate.

Edit: Ok, turns out that at the time the "Season" package didn't include watching games after January, and you didn't get access to watch the playoff games live (I had/have Sky anyway). Additionally I don't think you got full archive access either (coach films etc.)

Not sure that this is the case as all UK users got a comp upgrade as the packages changed. 

I have queried my charge with them as I had the same e-mail as you posted from last year but at the rate of £129.99  If you look at the bottom of the e-mail it specifically states that it is a one-time offer and in future the charge will be the lower of "Season Plus at the 2016 U.S. Dollar (or local currency, as applicable) rate or the current year's Season Plus rate".

• 1 month later...
On 06/07/2017 at 10:03, strichener said:

Not sure that this is the case as all UK users got a comp upgrade as the packages changed. 

I have queried my charge with them as I had the same e-mail as you posted from last year but at the rate of £129.99  If you look at the bottom of the e-mail it specifically states that it is a one-time offer and in future the charge will be the lower of "Season Plus at the 2016 U.S. Dollar (or local currency, as applicable) rate or the current year's Season Plus rate".

It would appear that there are various different prices that have been offered and NFLGamepass have decided to ignore their own Terms and Conditions for Auto-renew.

So what has everyone been charged this year and have they been signed up to Auto-Renew or just went on and paid each year?

My account has autorenewed for years and always had it billed as 4 payments. Now when I'm trying to watch it says I'm not subscribed and can only see an option for one off lump sum payments. The site is an absolute shambles since they updated it as well. At this rate I'll be looking into other interweb viewing options. 

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 01:17, Count Mongo del Fantastico said:

My account has autorenewed for years and always had it billed as 4 payments. Now when I'm trying to watch it says I'm not subscribed and can only see an option for one off lump sum payments. The site is an absolute shambles since they updated it as well. At this rate I'll be looking into other interweb viewing options. 

I was on auto renewal but for some reason this has stopped.

Now, the only offer is to renew, but when I try to do this there is no tariff on offer.

Does anyone know the annual cost?

Archived