Criminal links

A manager disappeared from my work and we were wondering what had gone on, a quick google of his name revealed him to be an absolutely ridiculous nonce.

...asked youngsters in Canada to smear themselves with pie, ketchup, eggs and sour milk in front of webcams.

Spoiler

He told another girl he would “take delight in slowly pushing a gooey pie in her face”.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/food-fetish-pervert-teacher-being-1166604 

Spoiler

Can only imagine the last day before holidays involved this board game

pie-face-competition-game---pie-in-the-f

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, itzdrk said:

A manager disappeared from my work and we were wondering what had gone on, a quick google of his name revealed him to be an absolutely ridiculous nonce.

Hide contents

He told another girl he would “take delight in slowly pushing a gooey pie in her face”.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/food-fetish-pervert-teacher-being-1166604 

Hide contents

Can only imagine the last day before holidays involved this board game

pie-face-competition-game---pie-in-the-f

That is one of the funniest posts I’ve ever read on here. Made even funnier by his photo when you click on the link.

15 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I know his girlfriend. Once worked in her old house. There was a problem with her windows so a guy from the manufacturer came to have a look at them. She showed him around the outside of the house to show him the problems. 

She was wearing a bikini at the time!

22 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Heard this referenced a few times but this completely bypassed me at the time, what’s the story here? Has he posted since? 

The Dees used to club money together to sponsor one of their players. Deefiant took over running it...

Archived