Morton v Dumbarton - 25/7/15

IainMorton

Anyone know if Sons TV were filming the game? Or do they only do the home games?

Just checked, posted comment on their YouTube page says they will be filming yesterday's game and the next one covered will be St mirren away.

Guy must be away on holiday soon I guess.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really are a p***k aren't you. Not going to explain my comments anymore than i have. Especially not to some moron like you. Not often i get my back up on hear. But there.

Still; at least you've taken your outing as a shrieking hypocrite on this thread with dignity.

By the way, has anyone read Rae's notes in the programme?

"(Dumbarton) will no doubt provide us with tough opposition. Last season they did reasonably well considering it was their first time in the Championship having been promoted for their efforts in the previous season in the football league".

We were promoted in 2011/12. This is the beginning of our 4th season in the Championship.

And the football league? What?!

Does he know anything about football?

He's just very old and gets confused easily.

Jim Duffy doesn't think there was much between the teams.

I wanted to read that he was disgusted with the display and was going to make it his priority to strengthen the team before the next game.

Just f**k off, Thumbhead.

Penalty softer than I first thought

Lol wut.

I wasn't at the game so couldn't comment at the time but that's as clear a penalty as you'll see. He's held Orr back and stopped him from getting to the ball and inevitably having a shot on goal.

Lol wut.

I wasn't at the game so couldn't comment at the time but that's as clear a penalty as you'll see. He's held Orr back and stopped him from getting to the ball and inevitably having a shot on goal.

Orr has the ball at his feet.. So he didn't stop him from getting the ball. He was backing into barr, barr pushing him out. Shouldn't have been a penalty.

I didn't think it was a penalty at the time, but I thought there was more contact than there actually was.

The guy's backing into Barr at first, and I thought that's what it was given for. But Charleston doesn't budge. It seems to be given for something happening over by the byline involving Barr/Lindsay. But I've no idea what.

Not that I'm shocked at all given Charleston's reputation.

The disallowing of Cawley's goal looks like an even worse decision. At the game I could maybe have seen why he gave it, but from that angle I've got no idea what he was thinking. Bizarre.

It's all academic though, and didn't affect the result. Hopefully these decisions will even themselves out...Hopefully at Ibrox as well, we're due some luck with refereeing decisions there!

E.T.A Just re-watched it, again and again on the laptop. I think it's given for a foul by Lindsay, not Barr. If you watch Charleston closely he seems fine with Barr's attempts and it's only when Lindsay makes a tackle that McClusky appeals and he points to the spot.

post-33799-0-59885400-1438074254_thumb.p

I thought the second tug was nothing. I assume it was the first that got it. Still looks a good enough claim.

If it was for the first 'tug' why was it not given then? Charleston let play go on then seemed to give it for something else which only he seems to have seen

Archived