The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Why would you even be interested in those two teams in the first place....

I like football, I like reading about football and I happened to have been skimming scores and reports of football matches and I thought that goal figure seemed high for so early in the season so I looked it up.

More of an observation than anything this time but BBC WATP have obviously taken the 'good day to bury bad news' approach to their team getting cuffed on Saturday as I have literally never seen so little mention of Rangers or Rangers Int on their website. Usually the football home page and  Gossip column is just an extension of Rangers Media no matter what but they hardly get a mention today. Hearts and Celtic rightly dominate but even Hamilton v Ross County gets mentioned more than their team.  I take it their 'journos' were too busy picking their toys up to actually write or make anything up  about them for once. :lol:

On 12/12/2017 at 21:52, bennett said:

Why would you even be interested in those two teams in the first place....

Jesus f**k, Bennett.

Spence is a former Celtic player, if you and yours need a Glasgow narrative on everything. Or perhaps he just likes Scottish football, like the rest of us.

46 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Jesus f**k, Bennett.

Spence is a former Celtic player, if you and yours need a Glasgow narrative on everything. Or perhaps he just likes Scottish football, like the rest of us.

Seeing as it was six days ago, I've no idea what this was about.

..and can't be arsed checking..

15 hours ago, The Master said:

35A2C20A-829E-406C-AEA5-F8BB3D8A7DF0.thumb.png.f88f92a86413ad0bfa5d158042c92eaf.png

'And in a special festive treat for all Scottish football fans, watch as the Hibs manager and Kilmarnock striker tell everyone how magnificent two of their league competitors are'.

18 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

'Demoted'? Delusional more like...

I'm delighted the Daily Record have covered that, because just the other day I was thinking to myself 'I wonder what Paul Lambert thought about Rangers not being allowed directly into the SPL five and a half years ago'.