The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

59 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The f**k is Jackson's Twitter handle about? 

I have a vague memory of it being discussed on the radio and him admitting it was a typo and is supposed to be "tender meatballs".  I'm not sure that helps much though.

8 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Thought it was a piss take of "succulent lamb"?

Is that the weird interview someone had with David Murray yonks ago where they rimmed him while he ate a carvery dinner? 

21 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

I have a vague memory of it being discussed on the radio and him admitting it was a typo and is supposed to be "tender meatballs".  I'm not sure that helps much though.

The fact that he's misspelled it whilst being a journalist is less surprising than it should be. 

12 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Ah so it's a reference to him rimming the anus' of Walter Smith and David Murray, as the worlds biggest ***.  Makes sense.

Was "succulent lamb" not the work of Traynor?

Jackson gave birth to "wealth off the radar".

If I only had one bullet and had Hitler, Osama Bin Laden and Keith Jackson stood in front of me, I wouldn't even have to think twice about who I would be using it on.

I'm not sure how to break this to you but 2 of them are actually dead already

2 hours ago, gkneil said:

Not terrible journalism but I did enjoy how my twitter set out these 2 tweets

IMG_1501678586.342351.jpg

On the contrary.

"What then went on inside those four walls – as Cathro went for Bjorn Johnsen in front of all manner of gobsmacked witnesses – became a matter for the legal department of the players’ union. Let’s put it this way, it’s no great surprise Johnsen has been allowed to slip quietly back to Holland."

That's American-born Norwegian international Bjorn Johnsen, who previously played in Norway, Spain, Portugal and Bulgaria, quietly slipping back to Holland.

Good news, Kris Boyd has been given a column in The Sun to tell us how right he was all along about Cathro, and it contains this line:
But where are the Twitter apologists and website warriors now?
H8rs Gonna H8, 'Boydy'. 
The link is here if anyone's interested:
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1362663/kris-boyd-ian-cathro-hearts/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:scotsunsport:FBLink:Statement:Sport

a63e03dc8cc33cae36eed53ebd29e8d2.jpg

Kris Boyd Instagram's in the style of a 'full-time yummy mummy'.