The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

Fifa has confirmed that Celtic are under no obligation to release Patrick Roberts for the Under-20 World Cup, with the on-loan Manchester City winger likely to be wanted by England at the same time the Glasgow club are preparing for the Scottish Cup final on 37 May. (Scottish Sun, print edition)

Celtic and Aberdeen making history by playing on the 37th of May.

I'll tell you, Kris Boyd has thrown up all over a keyboard again and The Sun have printed the results: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/923850/rangers-aberdeen-kenny-mclean-graham-dorrans-steven-naismith-kris-boyd-pedro-caixinha/

"On top of that, Caixinha’s team got absolutely battered on Sunday and yet after the final whistle he was grinning from ear to ear as he hugged Brendan Rodgers.

"If that wasn’t embarrassing enough, he spent the after-match press conference shuffling glasses around a table to explain his tactics.

"I’m sorry but Rangers supporters don’t need to see any of that.

"All they want is a manager who picks the right team and gets them out onto the park with a plan to win. Let’s be realistic, he’s been praised for winning games when Mark Warburton got slaughtered for drawing and losing but I know which team I’d rather face."

I'll tell you, Kris Boyd has thrown up all over a keyboard again and The Sun have printed the results: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/923850/rangers-aberdeen-kenny-mclean-graham-dorrans-steven-naismith-kris-boyd-pedro-caixinha/
"On top of that, Caixinha’s team got absolutely battered on Sunday and yet after the final whistle he was grinning from ear to ear as he hugged Brendan Rodgers.
"If that wasn’t embarrassing enough, he spent the after-match press conference shuffling glasses around a table to explain his tactics.
"All they want is a manager who picks the right team and gets them out onto the park with a plan to win. Let’s be realistic, he’s been praised for winning games when Mark Warburton got slaughtered for drawing and losing but I know which team I’d rather face."

My mate says he only buys the Sun because it's got tits in it. I didn't realise he meant boydie.

Where's my coat...

I had to read that last paragraph about 20 times to understand what he was on about.

4 hours ago, jessmagic said:

Will take numerous war chests for them to even entertain thoughts of getting McLean,

Don't worry, Dave King with write Aberdeen a cheque for infinity billion pounds and all will be good.  

Edited by senorsoupe

I'm surprised the prospect of the first married couple to play professional football for the same team hasn't attracted more media attention tbh. 

I dunno. Brendan Rodgers has been in a loving same-sex relationship with Brendan Rodgers for quite some time.