The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

Rangers: Interim manager Graeme Murty is wary of facing in-form Celtic
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39010494
Why is the top Scottish story on BBC Sport a guy talking about a game around a month away that he might not even be in charge for? Also, of course he should afraid of Celtic - they've only failed to win one match in the league :lol:

23 hours ago, The Master said:

Not trying to defend them on this, but it smacks to me of both being written from press releases.

Obviously it's terrible journalism to just regurgitate the press release, but it looks like the first one was just the SNP lad trying to get a bit of publicity so he sent that to them.

Then Rangers sent a press release about their "opportunity" and both were just more or less copy and pasted.

Shite journalism, but I'm not sure it's actually a conscious decision to make Rangers look good and Thistle look bad.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Cheers Magsy, you going to the piggery today?

I most certainly am, the outside and surroundings of the stadium are wonderful now, all paid for by the state as well 8)

Benefits of paying your taxes and being the establishment side I guess.

11 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

Not trying to defend them on this, but it smacks to me of both being written from press releases.

Obviously it's terrible journalism to just regurgitate the press release, but it looks like the first one was just the SNP lad trying to get a bit of publicity so he sent that to them.

Then Rangers sent a press release about their "opportunity" and both were just more or less copy and pasted.

Shite journalism, but I'm not sure it's actually a conscious decision to make Rangers look good and Thistle look bad.

Nah, that's naive at best.

2 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

That was a great month. Tedi was all over the place without his Smithers about to rinse his arsehole.

Bloody hell.....

2 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

It's quite amusing. Imagine being so utterly rattled that they have to red dot every post I make because they can't take me on :lol:

Cowards.

The brave sir Stanley, you wouldn't want to take him on..

Picked up today's sun in the pub between watching the Dons win and sevco lose and I must be going soft in my old age but I actually agree with that fud Davie proven.

He basically said that whilst King deek would tick all the pretendgers boxes for being their new boss the govan shite wouldn't tick any of his.