The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

8 hours ago, accies1874 said:

They also started the piece with:
"Celtic, Rangers and Hearts have some of the top youngsters in the Premiership but which club gives youth the best chance - we rank all 12 in terms of league appearances."
Then they go on to show that Rangers are 9th in the table for young players, and one of them's only played 1 minute of football. Danny Wilson's also been injured for most of the campaign, as he's only made 11 appearances.

I assume the article finishes by saying this is clear proof we need colt teams?

53 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

:lol:

What genius invited him up to promote the Scottish cup?

I thought that too but I suppose the flipside is to point out how much coverage his nonsense has been given - all accompanied by a photo of the Scottish Cup with William Hill ribbons on it.

I agree though, seemed a weird option to get up a guy who has just been binned by one of the clubs after a short spell there. Senderos to be trotted out to promote the first Old Firm game next season?

'Yogi' is an absolute tosser and I despise him and his kind who continually lap at the arse of Celtic and Sevco. What Scottish football needs is for these scum to fuck off and to never have a thing to do with it.

Total football?

No shock to see Yogi jizzing himself over a team who fanny about with the ball in their box, a raft of pointless central players, no threat up front and who are tactically useless.

1 hour ago, TheGoon said:

This Telegraph piece is quite remarkable, see... 

https://t.co/dPnPaKgtmS

IMG_7879.PNG

Fucking hell! Dundee fans at my work want him sacked and from what I hear most Dundee fans are losing patience with him and feel he's taken them as far as he can.

Also a load of the managers on that list are proven failures in the Premier League