Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

Nup. Only the wildcard comes back (temporarily)

Had a pretty average week, not doing so great in the league but doing very well (surprisingly) in the H2H league (3rd)

Cheers, didn't make much difference doubt Murray would have scored more than Alderwerield anyway. Good week for me built on Dann and Vardy scores and back to top of league, guessing a lot of folk will be shipping Payet out this coming week.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 69pts with Dann and Sako to play tonight, I'm hoping though that Sako doens't play and I get my 9 pts for Alderweireld off the bench. Not bad.

Edit: Sako comes on 46, comes off 69 :lol: Dann doesn't get a clean sheet and gets carded. 2pts from what I thought was a sure 15.

• 4 weeks later...

Shat out of playing my bench boost at the weekend and collectively my subs scored 27pts...that's what i get for being a shitebag....

All is not lost though, I've somehow managed to top the P&B H2H! ......despite being 42nd in the league :lol:

Had a decent week so far, best out of the leagues I'm in, but I took all my Arsenal/City players and benched them but the majority haven't. Looking for a 1-1 shitfest, goals scored by Fernandinho and Joel Campbell or some other players that naebdy has.

Having a horrendous time of it recently. Mainly due to not having Mahrez, Vardy & Ighalo and the inability of Mane/Pelle/Eriksen/DeBryne to kick their own arses.

Leicester & Watfords fixtures aren't looking great coming up but that means hee haw.

Decent week, but again I could have picked anyone else in the squad to be captain and would have been better off. Is there anything worse than a 4pt captain? But apart from that 81pts is pretty good, but could have been better.

Still top of the H2H :thumsup2

Still in the cup and bumbling along nicely. Had an average day yesterday, but Willian has saved my bacon for sure, plus Alli, Lukaku and Kane currently playing. So I should make it through and close on the top of my leagues.

Finished that GW on 49 which is decent for a low-scoring GW. Beat my cup opponent as well. Crept up to 25th in the P&B league, still top of the H2H.

Bringing in Willian I think for the next GW, was thinking of playing my bench boost chip but might keep that when there's double fixtures on the card...

43 points for me last week.

Very frustrating that every single week I tweak my side thinking 'that'll bring home the bacon now surely' and it never does. Then I'm needing 'saved' by one of my regulars a la Cech or an assist from a defender or some such like.

Punted Aguero and he scored, sums up how it goes for me. And I never, NEVER manage to captain the right player. Oh well, onto the next game week.

In what seems to be a low scoring gameweek for everyone, I ended on 46 points and snuck up to fifth in the P&B league :lol: Also beat my opponent in the cup, furthest I've made it in that too. It's been quite a season so far

• 2 weeks later...

Been saving my gimmicks waiting for a double game week but don't think there will be that many of them other than the league cup final teams getting rearranged.

Had 2 poor game weeks in a row now so breaking out the bench boost today.

Archived