Darwins's Law - Selfie Stick

19 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

Evolution must be making idiots heads stronger.

If only that sunny corner of the world had been colonised by a country who could make fast trains (such as the French), rather than us, he’d have been properly splatted. 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

If only that sunny corner of the world had been colonised by a country who could make fast trains (such as the French), rather than us, he’d have been properly splatted. 

Is it not said the ex British colonies were left with good infrastructure while the French left cafes 

Edited by stu20vt

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You been to India in the past 50 years?

Yes, with work sadly so didn't see as much as I would have liked. Also travelled through Thailand ***  (ex British) and Cambodia/Vietnam (ex French) and I think Thailand's infrastructure is decent compared to the other two.

BTW I'm not in favour of any colonisation by anyone including the British.  

Edited by stu20vt
Edited to say I may be wrong with Thai...don't think they were ever colonised by any one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but this is a worthy contender (just a shame they had already procreated). 

Anyway, she got 6 months in jail, to be served in 10 day increments, which I'd never heard of before. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43410816

On 1/27/2018 at 04:01, stu20vt said:

Yes, with work sadly so didn't see as much as I would have liked. Also travelled through Thailand ***  (ex British) and Cambodia/Vietnam (ex French) and I think Thailand's infrastructure is decent compared to the other two.

BTW I'm not in favour of any colonisation by anyone including the British.  

Wit?

Thailand was never a British Colony.  Thailand infrastructure is decent as we have been very friendly with the Yanks since the second world war.  You'd get lynched saying that.  They have never been colonised by any other nation, and they don't fucking stop telling you about it.