Rocket League

Dave1875

We have our striker ^ Insane stats. I think im up to 30+ saves now , ill check when I get home, playing Defense is great fun. 8)

I'm brutal at anything in the air all my stuff mostly comes from along the ground

since we are posting our stats

played 157

won 103

goals 326

assists 59

mvp 61

saves 32

epic saves 6 - I do not know what makes the save epic

would like to add that's been mostly in seasons and not against actual people. I've mostly been playing 3v3's vs pro level AI. Finally managed to win the championship last night. only played a little bit online, which I found easier, however I guess my team mates could have just been very good.

Edited by Spectre

first game I've felt excited to go home and play for the first time in years

and summer holidays and bad weather can be somewhat blamed for me playing........ a little too much

It seems it should be a game which you play once or twice but then the novelty wears off but for me I seem to get more and more addicted after every game.

Speaking of which, ill be online tonight when im home at around 7 till 9-10ish , if your up for online just invite me to the party.

I will play with you. need to get my final trophy which is to play an online game with a friend.I will send a friend request now and take a break from my no lifing.

turns out I already have you as a friend :shutup

Edited by Spectre

This game is fucking mental!! Just played my first 1vs1 against a rookie AI to get the hang of it. I was 2-1 with 24 seconds left. I won 7-1 :lol: Nuts!

surely you just realised you can score straight from kick off against rookies

Am I the only one here that's on PC? :(

In other news it's definitely easier to play on PC with an Xbox controller than using the mouse and keyboard

Been playing it with mouse and keyboard the past few days, been fine with it but might try the controller just to see if it makes a difference.