Rocket League

Dave1875

Lucioball in overwatch got me back in to this, so good. Just about jizzed myself earlier. Ran the ball slightly up the wall at the side, two cars came out to get the ball so I got the nose underneath it, sideways flipped backwards, took out the two guys and played the ball into the middle and set up a goal. Felt like a fucking boss

• 3 weeks later...

Heart broken earlier.  Losing 4-3 as the game ticked into the final few seconds and I had the boxing glove.  With about 1 second left it all sets up perfectly and I punch a dropping ball from half way at the goal.

Hits the crossbar and bounces down with about 2/3rds of the ball over the line. Controller thankfully was chucked at the other couch so no damage done :lol:

On 09/22/2016 at 15:32, The Minertaur said:

Heart broken earlier.  Losing 4-3 as the game ticked into the final few seconds and I had the boxing glove.  With about 1 second left it all sets up perfectly and I punch a dropping ball from half way at the goal.

Hits the crossbar and bounces down with about 2/3rds of the ball over the line. Controller thankfully was chucked at the other couch so no damage done :lol:

I hope someone on the other team said Calculated

23 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Didn't get the chance to see as was so annoyed!  I have serious rage issues when it comes to playing Rocket League!

It's seriously frustrating, it's up there with fifa and mariokart

19 hours ago, Tamdunk said:

It's seriously frustrating, it's up there with fifa and mariokart

Agreed. Worst scenarios tend to be team mates in Rumble trying to steal goals and blowing the chance.  One such example saw somebody use the green arrow which attaches to the ball and launches you into it to - I used the spike to get past the defence and the ball came off as I landed but was going in.  Team mate launches into the ball and puts it wide.  Seems to happen once a game at least!

Then again I did use the punch to smash the ball into my own goal from an acute angle earlier today :lol:

6 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Agreed. Worst scenarios tend to be team mates in Rumble trying to steal goals and blowing the chance.  One such example saw somebody use the green arrow which attaches to the ball and launches you into it to - I used the spike to get past the defence and the ball came off as I landed but was going in.  Team mate launches into the ball and puts it wide.  Seems to happen once a game at least!

Then again I did use the punch to smash the ball into my own goal from an acute angle earlier today :lol:

I had a game today which we were winning 6-0 and a guy called Dan in the other team was utterly seething at his teammates, giving it all "IF YOU BUMP INTO ME 1 MORE F***ING TIME I'LL AFK"  etc, I was pishing myself, so I decided to spend the rest of the game bashing into him and completely ignoring the ball. He left with about 2 minutes to go in the game XD